• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quality Importers Lauderdale Humidor Accent Cabinet?

Also he said it has a humidification system but didn't know what type. was hoping for a cigar oasis but just noticed in picture there is a Moiste-n-Aire in the bottom you can just barely see it. Heard these are not that great but i think based on some research if i buy one of these i can make it work for now at least.

I feel like @CMontoya79 has this one...
Similar yes, works great! Not bad at $500. I believe New they go for 700-900. I was fortunate to score one for what I did. Had a few minor scratches but no biggie. I’d recommend picking up an Oasis XL. Or something much nicer if you wish. It’ll likely work best.

Congratulations on the find.

C

Similar yes, works great! Not bad at $500. I believe New they go for 700-900. I was fortunate to score one for what I did. Had a few minor scratches but no biggie. I’d recommend picking up an Oasis XL. Or something much nicer if you wish. It’ll likely work best.

Congratulations on the find.

C
Thanks it came with a moist-n-air but not happy with reviews on that was looking at new oasis magna 3.0 $200 but i am thinking about spending the extra 100 on a Set it and forget it from aristocratic or a Avallo system

Thanks it came with a moist-n-air but not happy with reviews on that was looking at new oasis magna 3.0 $200 but i am thinking about spending the extra 100 on a Set it and forget it from aristocratic or a Avallo system
The reviews are accurate. Avoid the Moist-n-Air at all costs.