• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question about ACIDS & humi's

I searched and found threads that talked about storing your ACID sticks apart from normal ones but what I am interested in is if I can use a humi for ACID cigars and then at some time in the future for regular cigars instead of the ACID cigars.

Thanks in advance.

If you did you would likely want to air out the humi, and maybe even re-season. Then you would likely be alright

I searched and found threads that talked about storing your ACID sticks apart from normal ones but what I am interested in is if I can use a humi for ACID cigars and then at some time in the future for regular cigars instead of the ACID cigars.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe instead of using a really high end humi you can find a cheap one to use or use a cooler.
http://www.cheaphumidors.com/Merchant2/mer...roduct_Count=20
Here a small humi for about 21 before shipping. Or Post for a used small humi here. I am sure someone out there a little one they aren't using.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe instead of using a really high end humi you can find a cheap one to use or use a cooler.
Here a small humi for about 21 before shipping. Or Post for a used small humi here. I am sure someone out there a little one they aren't using.

How freaking funny...that's the exact one I'm using. I plan to keep all my ACIDs in there but was curious about switching in the future.
Thanks for the replies...will keep in mind the advice about airing out and re-seasoning.....sounds like a good idea.

Thanks in advance.

How freaking funny...that's the exact one I'm using. I plan to keep all my ACIDs in there but was curious about switching in the future.
Thanks for the replies...will keep in mind the advice about airing out and re-seasoning.....sounds like a good idea.
For the amount of money it costs for a small humi, when you begin to really side down the slippery slope those few dollars will seem frivolous... :laugh:

Never had an Acid :blush:

If you want to try one, PM me your addy and I'll send you a couple...

c40747-14.jpg

I was justing thinking about doing the same but I figured if I really wanted to try one, I would save you some money and get one at my local shop. :)