• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question about CAO cx2 leather humidor

rwtarget

I have an opportunity to buy the CAO leather humidor at what seems to be a very good price. I would like some feedback regarding the quality of this humidor.

It rocks!!
My find
The green foam has been replaced with Viper beads and the hydro sits at 68% despite me feeling I need to look in there a couple times a day. There is defiantly some suction when you open it. Those jars are still in there till that solution runs out then it will be beads only.

Les

Very good.
I have one slightly used that I'm looking to sell since I invested in an Aristocrat.
Let me know what you're looking to spend if interested

Received my CAO CX2 humidor today. Also got the CAO gold humidor from same seller. Is there a support group for obsessive humidor buyers?

Received my CAO CX2 humidor today. Also got the CAO gold humidor from same seller. Is there a support group for obsessive humidor buyers?

LOL.. If there isn't, there should be! I have a customer that has more than 20 between his home and office. LOL Me, I have 2.