• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question about site sponsors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Footbag

...are this sites sponsors reputable? I'm not asking whether they ship to US, only whether they sell authentic cigars. If this is against the site policy I will gladly delete.

These sort of posts are frowned upon, especially for your first post. Post an intro in the introduce yourself part of the forum. Read many old posts along with the rules Rod posted. Try the newbie sampler. Etc., etc.

...and welcome.

Nuff said. I have been a lurker for a long time and would like to support the site sponsors.

I have been a lurker for a long time...
Why is it that "longtime lurkers" always seem to make the same mistakes as those who just that day happened onto the site? I am just perplexed because lurking apparently doesn't seem to include paying attention to the most visible and pressing issues involving Cuban cigars. It also doesn't seem to include awareness of the regular floggings and retractions that litter this forum.

Let me just say that being a lurker is not sufficient or suitable defense for bone head plays that could have been averted had you just done a little reading. If you lurk, you are not excused from a basic awareness of the sensitivity of this particular issue. If you lurk, you should have an idea of who is knowledgeable and could be contacted privately via PM for advice. If you lurk, then demonstrate that you have something to show for your effort. Because you were not formerly a registered member and claim to be a "longtime lurker," you are held to a slightly higher standard than a rank newcomer.

This isn't directed at you in particular footbag, but perhaps it is. Personally, I would rather answer 10 such requests by PM than see another one of these posts.

Wilkey

The lurker comment was to give reason for wanting to support the site sponsors, not to suggest I am above the rules. I know that forums rely on sponsors to cover expenses and always support the sponsors of the forums I refer to. I did read the rules and this seemed within them. Any mod can feel free to delete this.

The lurker comment was to give reason for wanting to support the site sponsors, not to suggest I am above the rules. I know that forums rely on sponsors to cover expenses and always support the sponsors of the forums I refer to. I did read the rules and this seemed within them. Any mod can feel free to delete this.

You've obviously not been lurking well.

Also - NOTE: It says "Reputable Online Cigar Retailers (click here) " below the images at the top of the page.

Enough said. Let's move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.