• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question: AVO LE5 ?

andrewhac

Andrew Hac Nguyen
The cigar AVO LE5 is a limited edition cigar. I have a question to ask our members here. Is it good, excellent, or just O.K in term of taste and flavor ? Is it worth $12.00 for a single stick ? Should I just go and buy the whole box of 20 cigars for $225.00 (maybe a little bit more...) ? (Is this a DUMB-ARSE move from me to buy the whole box - expensive one too at that for a box - without tasting it first ?)

Opinion please... :D

Thank you.

I really like 'em. I think they're worth the price. But then again, you might not think so.

PM me if you'd like to try one before diving into a whole box...

Andrew - if you buy a box of them, I will buy a 5'r from you - just let me know

ggiese said:
I really like 'em. I think they're worth the price. But then again, you might not think so.

PM me if you'd like to try one before diving into a whole box...
[snapback]278020[/snapback]​

Thank you "ggiese". I will do that. PM sent.

I think the LE5 has been the best Avo i've had. i still have one sitting in the Humi from the event in Oct 05 at Outlaw. And its gonna sit for sometime.

I think they are fantastic. $12.00 is a little much but they are a "limited edition". I'm trying to accumulate some for the long term but don't want to buy an entire box (no room left in the humidor). :(

I am a big AVO fan and would be interested as well in a boxsplit :)

ok - the best price I could find was $ 216.00 with free shipping - I believe there are 20 in a box - It looks like there are 5 interested parties ( including me) - 4 sticks each - $ 43.20 plus shipping with DC #'s of $4.55 for a total of $ 47.75 - you can ship me a check once you receive your sticks -

here is who I have:
Ekans
Rob3ooc
smallg
me
mrjinglesuse or andrewhac - not sure if either of these guys are interested - if neither, then I am sure we can find a 5th person - if not, I will take 8 instead of 4 -

I will let you guys know when they will be sent - please pm me your address if it is not in your profile - thanks

andrew has pm'd me, therefore, he will be our 5th - I have placed the order - it is coming from TX - I will keep you guys updated

Cigars arrived today - they look great - I took a couple of really nice photo's with my new camera, but I'll be damned if I know how to get them on the site - anyway - I will send DC #'s tomorrow - you should have in a couple of days - Once you receive the sticks, just send a check to the address I enclose - enjoy - I know I will :whistling:

ok - I think I fiured out how to post photo's - thanks to the search option of this site -
avo_le5-3.jpg

avo_le5-2.jpg

avo_le5-1.jpg

I think you will be happy with them... I've very much enjoyed 'em, and have put some away for aging.