• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question for you Tat lovers.

If you can get yours hands on a Regio Reserva, grab it, so far I think it is my favorite

If you can get yours hands on a Regio Reserva, grab it, so far I think it is my favorite

What a great cigar the regio reserva is. I bought 10 in one of spivy gb and since picked up a full box on my own. I am smoking one right now as I type this. I love these sticks!!

I can not say more; I picked up a 5 pack weeks ago and after smoking one, began to search for a box! I have since bought a box and am resting it. I have not even opened it yet in fear that they may disappear real fast. Such a great taste with some wonderful spice.

What a great cigar the regio reserva is. I bought 10 in one of spivy gb and since picked up a full box on my own. I am smoking one right now as I type this. I love these sticks!!

I picked up a 10 pack about a week ago, I still some left, they are great!! This just made my decision on what I am smoking tonight :thumbs:

All this talk of this smoke is making me want to smoke the one you gave me, John. I'm going to spark it up in a bit!!

***After finding the smoke you gave me, John, I realized it was a Reserva SW Maddie***

All this talk of this smoke is making me want to smoke the one you gave me, John. I'm going to spark it up in a bit!!

***After finding the smoke you gave me, John, I realized it was a Reserva SW Maddie***

Check here Los.

I LOVE THAT SMELL......OOOOH THAT SMELL!

I opened my box today because all this talk made my mouth water....and I just can not get enough of that smell when you break open the paper wrapper surrounding tat smokes. I will set the paper next to me for awhile until the smell goes away. :laugh:

Check here Los.

You big bastid!! I received your package today, very generous of you John. Thank you

Enjoy them Los, I made sure i sent a couple regios reserve so that you have another handy when your licking your chops from the first one

What is the Reserva SW Maddie like?

Real dumb question, but I am assuming that the SW maddie is different the the SW you can buy on line?

What is the Reserva SW Maddie like?

Real dumb question, but I am assuming that the SW maddie is different the the SW you can buy on line?

yes it is diff, it is a maduro version of that smoke that was available from only one cigar shop in Fla. there is a thread around here with the story of it.

Here it is maduro

Enjoy them Los, I made sure i sent a couple regios reserve so that you have another handy when your licking your chops from the first one

Now you're making me eagerly anticipate the arrival of my Tatuaje Pork Chops.... :0

:)