• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Questions regarding Padron and Gurkha

steelprostate

Okay so I have a couple of questions. One of them involves the Padrons of the lower line. I've looked to see what the difference between these is, but all I could find on here was that all of the thousand series use the same blend and are just different sizes. Is this also true with Padrons like the Executive, Ambassador, Londres, Palmas, Magnum, etc. Do these use the same blend as the thousand series but are just different sizes also?

The second question involves something I heard from a buddy of mine who is an avid cigar smoker. I asked him about Gurkha cigars and he told me of one he was given as a gift that when he smoked it, it just totally knocked him on his a$$, and that it was like some kind of legal pot. Does anybody know of such a cigar? He didn't remember which line it was in, but I was just curious if anyone had any similar experiences with a certain Gurkha smoke.

Thanks everyone!

Well as to the second question, Ive had a Gurka that knocked me on my ass before, it was the fake pre-embargo one, which basically proves it wasn't pre-embargo, it wouldn't have been that strong. But as for the comparison to pot, not at all. When a cigar "knocks you on your ass" it's all sickness and no enjoyment.

-mark

Forget the Gurkha, smoke an Opus X no. 5 on an empty stomach. You'll experience all the "knocked on your a$$" sensation you could ever hope for.

D

Forget the Gurkha, smoke an Opus X no. 5 on an empty stomach. You'll experience all the "knocked on your a$$" sensation you could ever hope for.

D

Or a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chiselito Maduro with two espressos at 10 in the morning. :laugh:

D

Or a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chiselito Maduro with two espressos at 10 in the morning.
:laugh:

Ohh man, I know what I am doing this weekend bro.
But I think it will be at 08.00