• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quick contest

To celebrate my purchase of my wife and I's first home, and the 1 year anniversary of me meeting a now dear friend, I thought I'd have a fun little contest.

Answer the question below. There is only 1 correct answer...because I say there is... :D Winner will get a nice fiver. First one to post it, wins!

The situation:
You are on a horse, galloping at a constant speed. On your right side is sharp drop off, and on your left side is an elephant traveling at the same speed as you. Directly in front of you is a galloping kangaroo and your horse is unable to overtake it! Behind you is a lion running at the same speed as you and the Kangaroo.

The challenge:
What must you do to safely get out of this situation?

Good luck!

oh yeah...there are two contests here.. :whistling:

Get your drunk butt off the merry-go-round.

I say just enjoy the ride there is no situation lion can't catch up kangaroo is in front elephant is not really bothering you.

But if youreally want to get out of this one STOP TAKING THAT DAMN ACID :D

I think Gallop. But not for sure.

Two answers come to mind.

1. I would hide in the elephants trunk!

2. Remember that the horse is Pegasus and just fly away.

Keep riding until the horse decides to take a shit. Then the lion might slip....?

Wakeup?

Kangaroo's don't gallop, they hop.

Wakeup?

Kangaroo's don't gallop, they hop.

Reread the riddle. Ya on a horse. :laugh: And I already answered the riddle. Still wondering what the second part is. Cuz riddles only have 1 true answer. many interpretations but only 1 answer.

And if you really pay attention there is a fault in the riddle at the closing sentence. You are on a horse at the same speed as the elephant, lion, and finally kangaroo. But in the riddle the last sentence just says the same speed as the lion and kangaroo. "Behind you is a lion running at the same speed as you and the Kangaroo." So technically, either you would pass the elephant or the elephant is gonna crush the kangaroo and make way for you to keep galloping on the horse. And since kangaroo's can jump over 30 feet, there is a remote possibility the kangaroo would jump over you and then get taken down by the lion. :laugh:

Ride the Blue Dragon?

:sign:

Alright..Mr Peat and Bfreeb got it. Nice catch Brandon ;) ..sticks will be on their way tomorrow. Thanks for playing all! :thumbs:

For those still scratching their heads... Stevehawk and I met our fellow Spud Bro, BlueDragon, right at a year ago when he first joined CP.

I just got your prize KC and DAMN. Thank you for those wonderful sticks. :D