• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quick question…

dawgie34203

I’m kind of a dumbass…
I got a guy on FB that wants to trade me for my Deadwood Crazy Alice cigar rest. He has offered this Esteli set, but I think I would rather have cigars. Any input on what the rest would be worth in cigars?

Thanks!IMG_4158.jpegIMG_4159.jpegIMG_4161.png

I would say neither have real value. They are both just giveaway's from local cigar events. I'd say that yours has more appeal since there are more people who smoke the flavored things than people searching for an Esteli rest. But his has a cutter that is pretty much useless. Its only worth what someone would give you. If you have a better offer or think you can get one wait. If you don't then don't. Drew Estates does so many gimmicky things, there could be 10 millon of these out there..

I would say neither have real value. They are both just giveaway's from local cigar events. I'd say that yours has more appeal since there are more people who smoke the flavored things than people searching for an Esteli rest. But his has a cutter that is pretty much useless. Its only worth what someone would give you. If you have a better offer or think you can get one wait. If you don't then don't. Drew Estates does so many gimmicky things, there could be 10 millon of these out there..

This. It's worth whatever you both are comfortable trading with.

That’s exactly what I thought. Thanks for your confirmation. I ended up just keeping what I got…