• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quorom (sp?)

matalo

At the local shop, they were giving away these cigars named Quorom /Quorum (not sure about the spelling, which should tell you pretty much how I liked them), and my goodness these put the Dog in Dog Rockets!

I know now why they were giving them away, as I definitely would not pay for one of these. While watching the re-broadcast of the Vargas - De la Hoya fight this past weekend, I was enjoying a brew. I decided to light up a HDM and try this free cigar later in the evening. Well, as usual the HDM did not disappoint. I had about a beer (or three) to "cleanse the palate" and prepare for the freebie. I toasted and lit up and gagged like there was no tomorrow. This cigar was pure crap! Stale, nasty, everything a cigar should not be.

Stay away from these!

It's Quorum. My local shop had a Montessino tasting yesterday and the Fuente rep was there. As I was talking with him he handed me one of these. J.C. Newman is producing these. A Nicuraguan cigar, long-filler. The size he gave me was a cuban corona size that will retail for $1.50.

I lit it up this morning and it was very tasty. Good draw with a straight burn with great flavor down to the nub. Good cigar for the price! :thumbs: