• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

R.I.P. Gizmo

Sorry for your loss! It is truly the hardest part of having a pet, but it is that time they leave years of memories and happiness.

Sorry Nate, but Gizmo is in good hands, have 4 pugs waiting to show him around.
He's also got 2 Chihuahua's, 2 little poodles, a pom, and a pug to help. Sounds like playtime to me.....

The best from our family to yours, Nate. Been there, and having them cross the bridge just rips your heart out. You know he had a great life, lots of head scratches and belly rubs. Remember the good times. At some point your memories will turn from tears to smiles....hang in there.

At some point, another pup may make sense. Not as a replacement, because good dogs can't be replaced. But, another guy might just fill the void for you guys, and he'll have a great life.

All the best wishes from Tut, Chica, Spike, Uno, Kismet, Tuchi, Pico, Frank, and Stacy....and the rest of our family.

Thanks all , this is hitting me hard , our cat didn't hit me this hard. And all the pets growing up didn't really bother me.

Back