• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen

Shamrocker

Sheik Yerbouti
Thanks for three decades of laughs for me. Naked Gun, Airplane, and many more.

From the Winnipeg Free Press today:
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Canadian comedian and actor Leslie Nielsen has died at age 84.

Family says the actor, best known for his role in the "Naked Gun" film series, died of complications of pneumonia in a Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., hospital around 5:30 ET.
Nephew Doug Nielsen, who lives in Richmond, B.C., says his uncle had been hospitalized for about the past 12 days and died in his sleep.
Friends and wife, Barbaree, were by the Regina-born actor's side.
Nielsen was in more than 100 films, had stars on both Hollywood's and Canada's Walk of Fame.
He was named an Officer of the Order of Canada in 2002.

Oh man, that sucks. I was just watching Airplane! this weekend, pure genius. His delivery was second to none. You'll be missed Mr. Nielsen. RIP.

Surely you can't be serious? :(

I've laughed more at Leslie Nielsen than just about any actor out there. He will be missed. Airplane! is one of the movies I turn to when I need a pick me up because of Mr. Nielsen and Lloyd Bridges.

RIP, Mr. Nielsen. You brought joy to many lives.

And don't call me Shirley....

R.I.P. Mr. Nielson thank you for the laughs.

Surely you can't be serious? :(

I've laughed more at Leslie Nielsen than just about any actor out there. He will be missed. Airplane! is one of the movies I turn to when I need a pick me up because of Mr. Nielsen and Lloyd Bridges.

RIP, Mr. Nielsen. You brought joy to many lives.

Oh man, that's sad news. He was one the best in the business. Love me some Airplane! RIP

One of the first great satire comedian actors! He will be missed.

My parents raised me on Airplane. Was the first real inappropriate movie I saw lol

=[ terrible loss

Well, I guess I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue!

RIP he was a great entertainer.He found his niche later in life and we are enriched for it.

RIP Leslie!

Not only a great comedic actor, but I also understand a great all around guy from what I've read from those who knew and wrote about him.

I was so sad to get this news yesterday. Airplane! was and will always be one of my favorites. I think I will get that out and watch it in his memory...RIP

melly

Leslie, ya da man. Laughed my ass off more times that I can recall. Give them something to chuckle over in that sky place brother.