• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

R.I.P. Mr. Paul Harvey

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
Paul Harvey has died after 90 years.

A staple of radio for many years, his voice will be missed.

Truly an icon and the voice of decades. I watched weekly and listened daily just to hear "the rest of the story". This is a man that will truly be missed.

One of the few radio personalities that was truly entertaining and likable.

He had a hell of a run.

Godspeed, my good man.

I can remember my younger years listening to his stories no matter what they were about just to here his famous tag line. He had one of the most unforgetable voices. God speed my good man. Truly a sad day in the broadcasting world.

Damn, when I was up in NH for a while, he was always the one I was listening to. Fantastic story teller with great material. RIP man, you will be missed.

Don

I always enjoyed listening to his new and "Rest of the Story". This is a great loss in radio. RIP Mr. Harvey.

Turns out his wife was his producer. They were married in 1940 and she passed last year in May, I believe. That touched my wife and I both; fantastic careers for them both. I'm sure he missed her terribly...I can't imagine the loss he must have felt.

Godspeed, Mr. Harvey.....B.B.S.

Paul is with his beloved Angel now.

I have memories of listening to him when I was 10 years old. I used to pipe him to the conn on Armed Forces Radio HF because the captain was a fan too. Thanks for making my life more enjoyable, Paul.

Rest in peace Paul. You will be truly missed but not forgotten....... :cool:

A true Voice of America. He always tried to leave his audience in a better frame of mind after listening to his stories. He inspired people over the airways and persisted in making our way of life better by reinforcing his message of treating each other more kindly, every day!

He preached respect as a basic ideal and received it ten fold.

Bless you Mr. Harvey, I'll sorely miss you words of encouragement.

Godspeed.

I used to love when he came on as I was riding with my Father as a child. Thanks for the great memories, RIP Paul Harvey.

Greetings! Paul Harvey enjoyed some of my sister's pastries while visiting KSIX Radio in Corpus Christi, Texas many years ago. Mr. Harvey will certainly be missed. Regards, knightlaird

As he got older and slowed, I began missing Paul Harvey. Now I grieve with the world. Clyde

I'll miss Paul Harvey; he has a son who looks and sounds like him so much. It's uncanny!

Rest in Peace....

I used to love when he came on as I was riding with my Father as a child. Thanks for the great memories, RIP Paul Harvey.

I remember listening it while I would ride with my dad too. RIP Paul Harvey you will be missed.