• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

R&J Reserve maduro Toro

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Last night We had a B-day party for my Nephew who turned 11! While sitting on the deck with a cold Heineken in hand I was trying to decide on what too smoke, and it hit me! Go for a maddie!! So I hopped the fence {well more like through the gate with my cripple a$$} and up to the coolerdors I went! Looking around I found 6 R&J maddie's that were recently gifted to me ;) So I pulled out the Toro and sparked it right up. The cigars are very nice to look at, Beautiful wrapper, classy band and they smell so sweet. The initial light was perfect, The draw was full and thick with smoke, and there it was.... That full sweet maddie taste! I am not one to pick out specific flavors, But you could definitely taste sweet chocolate In this cigar. She burned perfectly strait, Gorgeous gray ash and never had to be maintained! I loved it so much I had the rousto size later in the evening! I would definitely give this cigar a 90+ and would recommend it to all who are fans of a great maduro!

Glad we could help fulfill your wish list for a change.

Joe do you just not have those in your area???

BTW, nice avatar.

ricmac25 said:
Glad we could help fulfill your wish list for a change.

Joe do you just not have those in your area???

BTW, nice avatar.
The one place that I go to has not recived them yet {on the reservation, NO TAXES!} :( 1 other does but there is 25% tobacco tax :sneaky:

Yep! 25%!! Thats why I go to the reservation!! They have a 400 sq foot walk in humidor! And they are fuente certified! No screwin' you on prices! No taxes!! :thumbs:

THats tough. We just get the usual 7% sales tax added without any additional tobacco tax.

I saw that you liked the RyJ Maddie, that is why I added on in to the pack. It is a very short cigar. It is a RyJ Reserve Maduro #5 (4x45). Great quick smoke for alleys and doorways.