• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rampage or Forest?

MartyMcFly

Just as the title states who do think is going to be the light heavyweight champ come Saturday night? Personally I think Forest is going to weather the storm and take the belt. Should be a pretty good fight, if only the rest of the card was better I would be much more excited.

That will be the key I think, can Forrest weather the storm. Also what kind of shape will Rampage be in, he has been questionable in the past. Forrest has been challenged "a lot", bloodied, bruised and beaten by the likes of Keith Jarden only to bounce back and me Shogun.

x2 on the rest of the card being lack luster, although I personal believe that the undercards with guys you never have heard tend to make better fights. Guys are fighting to make a name for themselves so they tend to want to finish more than let the judges decide.

Forrest.

Have to read about it and wait to watch it later though as I'm to cheap to pay for it!

I'd love to see Forrest win, he has certainly paid his dues and would be worthy of the belt, but when I think about how Rampage dominated Chuck I just don't see it.

JK

I want Forrest to win, and after hearing that he has been training with Wanderlei (who owns two victories over Rampage) I actually think he has a legit shot at it. I've been reading some of Rampage's talk lately and he might be coming into this fight overconfident.

I'm pumped about this fight, and more than anything I just hope it is a good fight.

I think experience is on the side of Rampage, so I have to go with him.

Rampage has every advantage but reach in this fight. I think he'll get a KO before the 3rd round. I'm also predicting a big slam!