• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ran into a sonuvabum!

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Been quite a minute since I’ve been an active member, but some things, and some people, you never forget. There’s a group of y’all that I was close to and still keep up with on FB. I got a message from Gary letting me know he and Denise would be in Asheville for a few days. Even though it’s a 2 hour drive, I jumped at the opportunity. I’m glad I did. I got to meet a great couple and a man I’m proud to call my friend...2FE40DA5-F205-4A2D-831E-F322B3E55CE0.jpeg

Been quite a minute since I’ve been an active member, but some things, and some people, you never forget. There’s a group of y’all that I was close to and still keep up with on FB. I got a message from Gary letting me know he and Denise would be in Asheville for a few days. Even though it’s a 2 hour drive, I jumped at the opportunity. I’m glad I did. I got to meet a great couple and a man I’m proud to call my friend...View attachment 60319
I’m lovin the overalls!! Standard dress in these parts! Glad y’all got to visit.

Floyd T

Been quite a minute since I’ve been an active member, but some things, and some people, you never forget. There’s a group of y’all that I was close to and still keep up with on FB. I got a message from Gary letting me know he and Denise would be in Asheville for a few days. Even though it’s a 2 hour drive, I jumped at the opportunity. I’m glad I did. I got to meet a great couple and a man I’m proud to call my friend...View attachment 60319
Nice picture brother!

Very cool, you both need to get back here and active again! 🙂