• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Random acts of violence

kiwifruit

I came home to find a bomb at the door but before I could act my fiance already brought it into the house. Carefully taking the right countermeasures, I evacuate the area and begin to defuse the package. Alas, I was a novice in this art of war and the package exploded.

Matt (Actin4life), you got me and now I am humbled by your generosity. Why didn't you take my offer? Why? :angry:

Los Angeles loses a BOTL as he is moving to San Diego. You guys down there are getting a hell of a guy. He saved my life on Saturday. While my eyes were fixated on the stuck vehicle in the carpool lane, Matt was alert enough to notice the dark colored car perpendicular to the lane we occupied. All this while it was pouring rain like crazy.

Good luck in your endeavors down there and hope to see you around. I'll try and stop by the chat room more often just to stay in touch. LOL..

Good form, Matt, and best of luck to you on the move!

I came home to find a bomb at the door but before I could act my fiance already brought it into the house. Carefully taking the right countermeasures, I evacuate the area and begin to defuse the package. Alas, I was a novice in this art of war and the package exploded.

Matt (Actin4life), you got me and now I am humbled by your generosity. Why didn't you take my offer? Why? :angry:

Los Angeles loses a BOTL as he is moving to San Diego. You guys down there are getting a hell of a guy. He saved my life on Saturday. While my eyes were fixated on the stuck vehicle in the carpool lane, Matt was alert enough to notice the dark colored car perpendicular to the lane we occupied. All this while it was pouring rain like crazy.

Good luck in your endeavors down there and hope to see you around. I'll try and stop by the chat room more often just to stay in touch. LOL..

Why don't you and the other LA LA BOTLs just drive your ass down to SD? Sheesh, it's not that far!

Nice play Matt!

Good Play!

Matt is good peeps.. Think I got it figured out. Matt=actin4life, Chico is Kiwifruit.. How the hell you came up with that handle I'll never know. ;)
Good partying with you guys..

Take care of yourself Matt.. Get even with us and start partying with a few of the SD crowd. Then I wont know which way to drive to go to a herf anymore.. :laugh:

See Ya in Chat! :cool:

Well done Matt! SD is Paradise you know...
KF glad to hear you survived the storms!

I'm guessing it was one of those Tat lighters that he won at the herf? Regardless, a fine gesture!

Why don't you and the other LA LA BOTLs just drive your ass down to SD? Sheesh, it's not that far!

Nice play Matt!

What about Presidents Day? Do you know if those wonderfull breweries down by San Diego are cigar friendly? Always wanted to visit Stone, Alesmith or Pizza Port.

Edited because I meant to say Alesmith and not Avery.