• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Random cigar smokin' pictures

moki

el Presidente
Okay folks, let's see some random cigar smoking pictures. Not of chicks, or donkey's, but of you!

I'll start it off... this is me relaxing with a nice stogie (not idea what it was) in Iceland. We'd been hiking up the glaciers for a while, found a spot that wasn't covered in ice, and decided to kick back and relax for a bit. Had to puff frequently to make sure the cherry didn't extinguish with a wimper in the cold out there!

3.jpg

Hey Nick,

Is smoking allowed in that bar? :D

WOW, does that look like FUN!!! Better than any bar I know in Connecticut. ;)

macanudo_bus.gif

This is me on the Macanudo Bus this past spring. The bus was kinda cool but the hostesses were pretty hot! Don't have a pic of them unfortunately.

PhatAsh said:
macanudo_bus.gif

This is me on the Macanudo Bus this past spring. The bus was kinda cool but the hostesses were pretty hot! Don't have a pic of them unfortunately.
hrm... the pic doesn't seem to be loading :/

Smoking is encouraged in that bar CC.
smoke.gif

It started out as a concrete room in my buddy's basement and slowly transformed into what you see in the pics. He doesn't smoke cigars but was nice enough to think of me when he designed it. There is a small vent. fan for the smoke and will soon be a couple leather wing back chairs in there to sit back and relax in. There's also a room right off of the bar that will soon have a pool table.

It's a great place to hang out and not have to worry about driving home if you have a few :lookup: drinks.

It was the day my Pass came home. LuckyDawg and myself had us a little herf. The cigar you see is a hugo Cassar Mystique, and they did have some age on them, and they were very very tasty.
pbhugo.jpg

T303122214360.jpg

^ fun at the smoke shop

T303122214240.jpg

^ Pic of wife with cao gold chillin with me at the shop