• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Random Story of the Day

thejollyco

The Jolly Company
so here's the deal. i'm going to try to post a really random story every day.
i've been doing that for a little while on my AIM profile, but that thing doesn't give enough room. i also thought you guys might like em.

random story of the day.

So one day, i decided to talk like i was cool. So i come up to these esse's and they're like, want some cervasa? I'm like i'm down with that, mang. Then they're like, hey mang, wanna get high? All of a sudden, i realize it's a freaking towel that's talking to me. So i say, no towlie, i don't wanna get high. So then, i get a bucket of water, and spill it all over him, and he fluffs up. Then he suffocates me. But i ate him, and he's in my tummy.

thus endeth the lesson for today.

Not sure what your smoking bro - but sure does sound interesting!

:sign:

Sam

Holy Smokies - can I have some of what you're smoking?!?! :p

not smokin anythin :D

i haven't had a cigar in like 2 days.

well, maybe one and a half.

i'm just bored, and when i'm bored, random stuff pops up into my head, and sometimes, if i'm lucky enough, i write them down.

here's today's

so i was walking along on top of these hand rails that are all around campus, and i decided today that i wanted to jump really high and slowly, like how the gravity is like on the moon. so i decided to jump up and down, and i realize that i was jumping pretty high, i could jump as high as some trees. i decided to jump around, and visit some of hte places in downtown that would take me forever to get to if i was to attempt to do it walking. but it started to rain, and i melted.

stay tuned for the next one, as it will be about the same randomness as this one

Ok I am beginning to think he may not be smoking but rather dropping some rat poison. *shrugs* just a thought.

Sam

I think ole' Jolly is doin' LSD or smokin' some high octane MaryJane....... :D

just curious, but from which mental institution
did you escape.
be careful guys. his disease is contagious. every
time i leave now my dad reminds me not to stab
anyone in the neck. ???

stogieman said:
I think ole' Jolly is doin' LSD or smokin' some high octane MaryJane....... :D
High octane has to be an understatement here.

I would like to meet you in person jolly, your quite a character!! :D

Phil

heh. okay.

just to clarify, i'm not on anything.
seriously.

well, maybe allegra.

stay tuned for another episode tomorrow.

today's:

I saw this huge rat walking down the street. It went "Squeek squeek". I was like, man, that's a pretty freakin huge squeakin rat. It decided to venture towards me. I didn't want to go near it because i was afraid it would start munching on my flesh, so i took my trusty soy sauce, and threw it at it. It turned into rocks, and then into powder. I was like woah, rat poison. Then i scooped up the powder, and put it in a jar, and burned it. The fire it made was pretty, pretty.... LAME!

This one seemed toned down a little, but the only question I have is how was the flame lame?? Was it small, I think it would have been small because you were burning ash and that would not burn to well....................

Now I have thought about this too much............

LMAO @ myself :sign: :0

I have a question for you there Jolly, what are the visiting hours at your home cause some day I would definitely like to party with you....... :D :thumbs: :D

whenever, just come on over :D

the fire was lame because it was rock dust.

not all that flammable, you know. :p

already gave out todays story :D

the rat one. i generally post the new one for the day at the beginning of the day.
(around 12 AM or so here in the eastern time zone)

however, since you're rod, and you're cool, here's a special.

so i went to the bike store today, and wanted to get my bike fixed. my front tire was bent out of shape because i was in a bike accident. so i went in, and asked if they could reshapen the tire. they were like, no i can't because it's too freakin bent.
but i say that i can ride it even without straightening, but it squeaks. so they're like, well we can't sorry. so i decide to take their tools and pound them into shape. afterwards, they still don't say it's possible. So i take my bike, and i shove it up their nose. Then they understood, but they said they couldn't do anything for me, because they couldn't see too well since there was a bike that obstructed their view. they then asked me if i wanted to buy a new rim. i'm like no, i'm no scrub, l'll take a bath, in my tub. so i left, and decided to burn the place down.

heh, today's is posted a bit later, because i was preoccupied last night (at 1 am).

so, let's see... what to write today.

a dragon was lurking around a city. he was the kind that could breathe fire, but he couldn't do such a thing for a while now. He was a smallish dragon, so he wasn't easily detected. One day, a little girl saw this dragon. She said, hello mister dragon, what are you doing? The dragon responded by saying, oh, i don't know, i think i'm going to stab someone in the neck. the girl said, but you must remember jolly's adage, never stab a person in the neck. the dragon said, oh yea, jolly! the dragon thinks for a moment, and decides to eat the girl. then he blew out some fire. finally, he burninated the city down. it was a beautiful sight.