• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

rare arturo fuente question

atvrider12764

what are some of the limited arturo fuente cigars that come out during the holidays and when do they come out...thanks for your help

atvrider12764 said:
what are some of the limited arturo fuente cigars that come out during the holidays and when do they come out...thanks for your help
Añejos, BTLs (Between the Lines), and maduro versions of the Hemingway line typically come out around xMas time, and sometimes around Father's day. You can find more info below on my Rare Fuente Cigars web site.

thanks....how much more should they be then regular hemingways and what other brand cigars come out around this time of year that usually arnt out?

atvrider12764 said:
thanks....how much more should they be then regular hemingways and what other brand cigars come out around this time of year that usually arnt out?
They shouldn't be much more than the regular Hemingways, generally a dollar more a stick -- but some places gouge because they don't come out that often.

As for what other brands, I'll let others chime in.

thanks...if others dont chime in or are missing a few smokes that come out that you know about please tell...thank you

Unless Carlos Fuente happens upon this post I think it's safe to say you won't hear from a more authoratative source than moki.

atvrider12764 said:
thanks...if others dont chime in or are missing a few smokes that come out that you know about please tell...thank you
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

First off, welcome aboard atvrider!

Second, you have just arrived here and you have been taught by none other than the Yoda of Rare Fuente Cigars! You WON'T get any better information on rare Fuentes than from Brother Andrew! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
Second, you have just arrived here and you have been taught by none other than the Yoda of Rare Fuente Cigars! You WON'T get any better information on rare Fuentes than from Brother Andrew! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Oh yes you will... it's my intent to inform people erroneous information about rare fuentes so they'll send them all to me! muhahahahah!!!!!

One of my local shops has anejo's and untold story's from last year. How do they still have them? They charge both arms and both legs.

moki said:
wk-mang said:
Oh yes you will... it's my intent to inform people erroneous information about rare fuentes so they'll send them all to me! muhahahahah!!!!!
Ah... Yoda Moki trying to use the Rare Fuente Jedi Mind Trick on the newbies! LMAO!

Wade

Its the old Jedi mind trick.

These are not the cigars you are looking for... *waves hand in air*

wk-mang said:
Ah... Yoda Moki trying to use the Rare Fuente Jedi Mind Trick on the newbies! LMAO!

Wade
You got that right bro!!!!! ;)

The Fuentes manufacturer the Ashton VSG for Holt's. Is that what you are asking??

The Opus X A also tend to come out during the Nov/Dec. holidays.

There is also talk about the AF 13 coming out in the near future. :lookup: