• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rare Fuentes

LOL!! Give him some more time :)

Whats funny are the comments several people posted on that site.

Thats a picture taken at CFC 2004 in the DR at the Fuente factory. Those sticks are owned by the Fuente's themself and are an example of some of the artistic creation that show cases the rolling abilities of the rollers.

You gotta just shake your head at the people that say they wouldn't smoke them in public or that they would have to recondition them first. ROFLMAO.....too funny!

STYX&STONED said:
Looks like something moki might own........... :p
hah! I wish... not unless I stormed Chateau Fuente with guns blazing would I own those ;)

Kenny, those are Hollan's, aren't they???

Hollan has that pic in his sigtag at CFR.

What a bunch of clowns who posted on that sight! They wouldn't know their ass from a hole in the ground! LMAO

Not unless Hollan cut a deal with the Fuentes during CFC. ;) :D

I think I'll be seeing Hollan in a few weeks, I'll ask him what the plan is...ROFLMAO!

Those cigars are fine pieces of Artistry. But I am afraid I would have to see how a few of those smoked :D :0

I'm sure he has an assortment pretty similar then. I know that Steve Spector had quite a few that resembled those at one time.

Here's a few of the ones I have or have had. I think I have a few others now too, including a Shark "A".

P1010023-vi.jpg

Matt R said:
I'm sure he has an assortment pretty similar then. I know that Steve Spector had quite a few that resembled those at one time.
What, no BBMF? :)

This ended last week with some of the hard-to-find Opi. Here.

Matt R said:
Here's a few of the ones I have or have had. I think I have a few others now too, including a Shark "A".
An 8-9" long Shark? Now that's cool :D

Yeah, it's lost it's "squareness" now over the last few years. I think it was aquired about three years ago. It was in the same auction as the Sosa Bat, the Chilli Pepper and the Cuban Tickler, that are pictured.

Matt R said:
Yeah, it's lost it's "squareness" now over the last few years. I think it was aquired about three years ago. It was in the same auction as the Sosa Bat, the Chilli Pepper and the Cuban Tickler, that are pictured.
Damn Fuente whores! ;)

But seriously, are you going to spark those bad boys up, or are they just for collector's sake?

moki said:
Matt R said:
Damn Fuente whores! ;)

But seriously, are you going to spark those bad boys up, or are they just for collector's sake?
What's the point of having a cigar if you don't smoke it?

I guess the same as having a car but never driving it, a dress but never wearin it, etc.

I see the point but I like to spend my money on things that are actually going to serve some tangible purpose in my life.

BTW this is not intended to spark debate. I'm jusy saying if I ran into Carlito and he gave me one of those, I would smoke it.

Lumberg said:

I guess the same as having a car but never driving it, a dress but never wearin it, etc.

I see the point but I like to spend my money on things that are actually going to serve some tangible purpose in my life.

BTW this is not intended to spark debate. I'm jusy saying if I ran into Carlito and he gave me one of those, I would smoke it.
Well, if it is something that you can't ever replace, something that is a celebration of the art of rolling cigars, I can see keeping something and not wanting to smoke it.

I have one cigar that I have which I may never smoke.

Some people collect stamps, and I doubt they use them to mail anything. Same idea here. ;)

moki said:
Lumberg said:

Well, if it is something that you can't ever replace, something that is a celebration of the art of rolling cigars, I can see keeping something and not wanting to smoke it.

I have one cigar that I have which I may never smoke.

Some people collect stamps, and I doubt they use them to mail anything. Same idea here. ;)
I guess I could see where a cigar is more of a piece of art than a thing to smoke.

What's the cigar you may never smoke?