• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rare Opus

MountainPasser

Highest Passer CONUS.
Ok I'm not bragging but I just have to tell someone. I made some calls trying to find out when a cigar store in my area was going to get some rare Fuente’s. The shop owner told me the something I all ready knew. They will be in when they get here. He then informed me of a raffle the store was holding. My wife agreed to make the 200 mile round trip to the store and pickup some cigars for me and some raffle tickets. Later that day, I got a call that I had won an

OpusX Forbidden X. :)

Ok you caught me I’m bragging. I have a great wife for driving 200 miles for me.

Mpass :love: :love:

Well...are you going to smoke it...or just look at at it? :sneaky: LOL :sneaky:

I think he's gonna gold plate it and put it in his living room. :D :D I won a 666 in the same raffle and it's definately going to get torched. But I also have to give props to MP's wife for picking it up for me. Pix on Monday when the cigars and the digital camera co-locate.

Congratulations FT and MP! :thumbs: :D :thumbs:

BTW what is a Opus Forbidden X

The Forbidden X is a Lancero sized Opus. From what I've heard it's a powerhouse of a smoke and packed with tons of flavor. I'm lucky to have one in my collection but I haven't smoked it. A buddy of mine smoked one and says that it knocked him on his butt and was the BEST Opus X he has ever had!

As for the 666 it's similar in size to a VSG Enchantment... a great looking cigar!

For some pictures of these and other unreleased and rare Fuente cigars you can check this site out... Rare and Unreleased Fuentes

Congratulations Bruddahs! Enjoy the treats!

Aloha,

Wade

Pix as promised:
OpusX666.jpg

OpusX 666

OpusXForbiddenX.jpg

OpusX ForbiddenX

OpusXboth.jpg

Both together

Very nice. These are good cigars. Enjoy them!

You lucky dawg............ A great cigar and even better a great wife! :love: :love: :love:

You are so right benjiev. some guys just have it all. congrats MP.

Vic