• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rarities for Sale

uncelnino

Empire Cigars in Raleigh, NC has just received a shipment of the rare Padron Pyramids in both natural and maduro for $15.60. We also still have boxes of the Cheroots available for $126. These prices do not include OTP tax and shipping. PM me or email me at dave@empirecigars.net if you are interested.

Please, include the taxes and shipping. It'll save you a lot of aggravation.

Doc.

Yes they are Padron Anni 64 Pyramids.....and just a side note that those Cheroots are one heck of a smoke. They're not very large but they kick like a mule.

Serious has them in stock for $13.50....

Gents, sorry it has taken so long for me to respond, I have had some family issues to take care of. The Pyramids are in both natural and maduro. You may not consider them rare, but I do. We have not been able to get these in stock in a long time. If you are able to get them regularly then you are priviledged. As for the tax and shipping. Shipping is a flat fee of $9.99. I cannot calculate the OTP tax without knowing what someone is ordering. The way the tax is calculated is by taking 5% of the overall total and adding that to the total.

The last issue of the posting of Serious' price. I may be wrong but this being the retailer thread I felt that i could post my deals here and not worry about someone else threadjacking with prices from another site. That is great that they have the ability to sell them for $13.50, but I feel it is their job to post their specials here on their own. I would always encourage one to seek out better deals and buy from them if so desired. BigJake6904, this is in no way meant to be an attack directed toward you, you are entitled to post whatever you like. I just wanted to express my feeling that B&M's should be given the chance to make sales without interference from anyone unless members feel that some sort of disreputable practice is taking place.

Thanks fellas for the questions, I hope I have adequately addressed all questions and concerns. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a wonderful new year. Feel free to contact me with any interest in the offers mentioned before.

Also, we just received the new La Flor Dominicana Salomones. They are selling for $23.00 plus the aformentioned fees.

Master Blend 2's are also on sale for $9.00.

Dave, please accept my apology as I didn't realize this was in the retailer forum, not to mention did not even consider different state taxes, etc. I did not mean to intrude on a vendors sale, and it certainly wasn't my intent. Once again, sorry for the intrusion...looks like I need to double check what part of the forum I'm in occasionally. :blush:

Dave, please accept my apology as I didn't realize this was in the retailer forum, not to mention did not even consider different state taxes, etc. I did not mean to intrude on a vendors sale, and it certainly wasn't my intent. Once again, sorry for the intrusion...looks like I need to double check what part of the forum I'm in occasionally. :blush:

Well spoken Jake.

I know Dave is a great retailer and I hope anyone considering buying from Empire knows they are dealing with good people.

Jake, no worries brother. Apology accepted and issue forgotten. You do, by the way, have the right to post whatever you like, I was just trying to establish if there was a sort of "unspoken rule" regarding the retailer threads. Anyway, don't give it another thought and I wish you and yours the best this holiday season.

Long ashes,
Dave

Well spoken Jake.

I know Dave is a great retailer and I hope anyone considering buying from Empire knows they are dealing with good people.

Anthem, you continue to impress me with your loyalty and kind words. Thank you for vouching for us once again. Take care brother.

Dave

There is no free ride here or anywhere on CP. We're all about capitalism, but absolutely do not tolerate gougers or dishonest deals. There are vendors here who have earned a pass from the kind of scrutiny you are experiencing. I expect you'll earn your pass too, but please be patient with our questions while we get to know you. Think of it as BBB with an attitude.

Back