• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RASS

sibernation

Sat out in the garage tonight with the bike, a $20.00 stereo and a RASS. I dont know what a RASS is but it was good! Im not well versed enough to talk about flavor. But it had a nice draw, burned even, lastd for fricking ever, and tasted great! :thumbs: Best part of it was the chance to meet and shake hands with the man that sent it to me. It was one heck of a cigar, even if I cant tell you more about it. And the man that gave it to me is above and beyond AWESOME. :thumbs: All in all it was a good night ;)

All those tracks and no venison, come'on :0 :p

You are right. . . the RASS is one FANTASTIC smoke. Rapidly becoming one of my top favorite smokes.

Glad you enjoyed it! And glad the giver was there to see you enjoy it!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

By the way. . .
Just so you know, an RASS is also an ISOM! One of the very best.

:D :D :D

Steve, I think ed is just post-paddin'. He's not that stupid! He knows what a RASS is and he knows that it is an ISOM.

But.....

I bet he doesn't know what Sliver is... :p

Bas-CottonSliver.jpg

OhOh Steve. I can tell you the whole process involved with sliver. Including weights, measurements andthe differnce between grains and grams. Not bad for a northern boy eh! ;)

Yes oh master of measurement and perfectionist, (stacks), how was that :p

I hate Sliver. It makes me think of the 3rd shift at the carpet mill I worked at when I was a younger man. I bet Sliver is a foreign word to most folks though.

;)