• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ravens or Titans

Now that is a tough game to call.....the way their defense is playing, they'll be hard to stop....but the Titans (or should I say McNair?) just have a way of finding ways to move the ball....I'm rooting for the Ravens.

Go "Artists formerly known as the Oilers". Beat the "Artists formerly known as the Browns".

ALostTexan

ALostTexan said:
Go "Artists formerly known as the Oilers". Beat the "Artists formerly known as the Browns".

ALostTexan
LOL, in the "artist formerly known as the city of the Colts"

Anyone care to put some sticks on it? The line is Titans -1

I'll take the Ravens....LMK

I am in for Titans, I dont like the ravens even though its my hometown now, thinking about talking a walk down the block though and tailgating with them for the hell of it though :)

Ludwig said:
I am in for Titans, I dont like the ravens even though its my hometown now, thinking about talking a walk down the block though and tailgating with them for the hell of it though :)
What would you like to bet?

In all seriousness set the stakes....I will be leaving in about 20 minutes for the St. John's game and want to have this squared away before I leave

Thanks

This bet is off!!! We have not been able to set the stakes before I have to leave for the day!!!

Yeah lost some sticks ... I'm asking double or nothing taking the cowboys! No replys :(

I have 2 favorite pro teams. The Bills and whomever beats the Cowboys. Yeah Carolina!

Fast4Dr said:
This bet is off!!! We have not been able to set the stakes before I have to leave for the day!!!
heh I knew I should have made a wager, sorry I didnt get back to you ;)