• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rays vs. Sox

Well, things are looking gloomy here in Red Sox nation. I still have faith though.

I think I here the moving van pulling up to the house. Gotta run....

I'm an old Red Sox fan. I've had my heart broken numerous times. Bucky fuggin Dent and Aaron freakin' Boone come to mind . I'll survive. I'm not giving up, hell we've been down 3-0 and 3-1 and come back before. Besides, baseball is eternal. Pitchers and Catchers report in 4 1/2 mos. Go Sox.

Doc.

Boston is the one team that I will never count out. Look at what they did against the Yanks.

Rays fan here.

Dice-K was lights out against us for game #1 so I'm a little worried about what happens tomorrow. Also, Kazmir hasn't exactly done too well as of late either. I think the Rays have calmed down after looking a little shaky in the first game and really settled into themselves. Actually, better than that because the Rays havn't been this much of an offensive powerhouse all year until now.

As I am typing this, it's 7-7 bottom of the ninth. If the Sox pull this off, it will be nothing short of a miracle.

Edit for Bad Guys 3
Good Guys 2

GO SOX!!!!!

Another crazy playoff game. Wow! can't wait for the world series.

As I am typing this, it's 7-7 bottom of the ninth. If the Sox pull this off, it will be nothing short of a miracle.

Edit for Bad Guys 3
Good Guys 2

GO SOX!!!!!
It hasn't been done since 1929. Cubs were on the losing end of that one.

Doc.

All i can say is WOW WHAT A GAME! It was nice to see that rally started in the 7th by MVPedroia, and finally Papi swings again!

All i can say is WOW WHAT A GAME! It was nice to see that rally started in the 7th by MVPedroia, and finally Papi swings again!

Indeed, great game last night. I'm glad Tampa moved Shields to tomorrow's game and think Beckett's record at Tampa will lead to a Tampa win. The Rays didnt want a full week off anyway :rolleyes: I have to admit...watching the BoSox fans boo their team throughout the series and then leave in the 7th inning last night was a great thing. The fact that they could pull that win off is just a testament to the talent on the team. Go Rays!

Doc.

Still have your ticket stub from that game, Doc? :laugh:

Classic!

After the Rays left Upton on third in the 7th, I was thinking that they probably could have used that run. Great comeback the the Sox, though it was pretty funny to see all the fair weather fans leave and miss Papi's jack. True fans stick around until the end.

Edit for Bad Guys 3
Good Guys 2

GO SOX!!!!!

Doc.

I lost my stub, but I still got my score card.
1929wsprogram.jpg

Doc.

I agree. Stay till the last pitch. Although I admit, I left once when it was pouring rain. Game ended up starting again a couple hours later.

Doc.

Classic!

After the Rays left Upton on third in the 7th, I was thinking that they probably could have used that run. Great comeback the the Sox, though it was pretty funny to see all the fair weather fans leave and miss Papi's jack. True fans stick around until the end.

Is this really happening? Love it! Sam, you must be loving it.
Good luck on Sunday to both teams and go playoffs and Phillies!