• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ready for Vacation

txmatt

El Cheapo smoker
I NEED a vacation soo badly! My wife and I work split shifts to keep the boy out of day care and I have to squeeze work in at home while he naps. I haven't had a day off THIS YEAR; imagine how excited I am that I don't have to go back to work until July 6th!!!

I am going to be in Pensacola Fla with my wife's father's side of the family. There will be thirty two of us (mostly Micks, however I am all Kraut) concentrated in one condo complex. At least 9 of them smoke stogies occaisionally, so my Father-In-Law and I put together a few cigars to pass out to the other guys. We are supplying 10 of each of these 4 cigars

Genuine by Rolando Reyes Toro
Horsepower 250 by Indian Tabac
Outdoorsman's Reserve Torp by DE
Magellan Dominican Corona

Not exactly high end smokes, but at the same time they should be decent and 8 other guys are going to each get 4 free cigars on us....

I needed to supplement these with some better ones; a stash of sometin' specical. I am going to also try each of these for the first time while I am there:

Ashton VSG Enchantment
Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8
CAO Brazilia Gol!
Camacho Corojo Churchill
Flor De Oliva Corojo (figurado of some sort)
DE LVH #2
IT Super Fuerte Robusto
Rocky Patel 1990 reserve something or other

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to review them as I don't think there is internet access @ this condo. I should enjoy a decent smoke nightly though.

If you are near Pensacola, you would be wise to lock up your alcohol!

Matt

No Havanas? :0

:p

"Smoke 'em if you got 'em" certainlly applies in this case.

No excuse to bring any cigars back with you. Personally, I'm not too sure you're bringing enough, I'm good for two or three an evening EVERY evening, especially on vacation :p

Pensacola? WOW, you'll be closer to Triple_D in Louisiana (three states away) or SamGuss in Birmingham, AL than most of the Florida guys.

Have fun :thumbs:

I'm with CC there brother, 2 to 3 a day is a norm when I'm on vacation. I'm down here in the Orlando / Daytona Beach area and if you get a chance to get down here, don't hesitate to drop a line. Hell, this evening I'm going down to Cigarz on Universal's City Walk with a bunch of botl from CF and I'm carrying my traveldor with 15 to 20 ceegars to smoke and pass around. If I were you, bring a few extras for yourself, it's cheaper to bring em' than to look around Pensacola and waste your time and maybe get gouged at the same time...... :D :thumbs: :p