• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ready To Go Home

emodx

Banned
I am starting to pass as to help pass the time way from my family. As some of you know, I am in the Coast Guard. I have been away from my family training with the Navy for the past 43 days. ...I have another 43 days to go, before I can leave to go home. I have a line up of some very enjoyable smokes...Here are my rules, FAQ's, what ever's...
1. To have started or participated in 1 pass, or;
2. Have 50 posts of meaningful value;
3. Email me with all your vital info telling me why I should bypass # 1 and 2

This is open to 8-14 participants. If you plan to take, plan to put equal or greater the value of the take, ISOM's for ISOM's, limited edition for limited edition. If you receive it, plan to get the box underway within 3 business days...Since I am in the Armed Forces of the United States of America, I am on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 a year...Translated to you land lubbers, unless it is a National Holiday or it is your day of worship, you got 3 days to turn it around. USPS Priority Mail is the minimum, 2-3 day Fedex/UPS is acceptable also. Post Confirmation number and Puts and Takes
Priority is placed on those in an area where a personal hand off(and preferrably a herf) can take place. If the box gets too crowded, make it bigger! Before you add distilled to the humidifier, throw your hydrometer for 4 hours...The last "rule" is this...The 1st person in the pass supplies the marker, the last person keeps it...Unless Dave joins the pass, then he must keep the marker, and replace it with a Swisher...If you happen to follow Dave, you must re-supply the marker. The last person keeps the marker...but you either have to start a pass, or join the next available pass and put that marker in that pass! Now I know this is a lot to keep up with, but the real passers will step up,,, ;)

Emo

Oh yeah, the line up....Various other smokes as I see fit plus:
Consuegra #30 EMS
La Unica Torpedo
Sancho Panza Corona(?)
ERDM Corona
Padron Corona(Not sure but think it is a 2000)
Chateau Fuente
Montechristo Vintage 93 MX10
CAO Cameroon Torpedo
PAM Robusto Size(?)
Opus X Torpedo
Ashton VSG 7 ¼ x 50ish
HdM Palmas Extra(Ugly Stick) ISOM
Partagas 5 ¼ x 40ish ISOM
Ramone Allones 4 ¼ x 40ish ISOM
Bolivar Torpedo ISOM
Cohiba Lancero ISOM

P.S.S...If you really need to reference a value, Use Holts, JR's, or NetCigars prices only...Local vendors prices prices do not aply.

So what does 'meaningful posts' mean anyway? I represent that statement :p

I'll play if you want me

Smokin said:
1. To have started or participated in 1 pass, or;
2. Have 50 posts of meaningful value;
3. Email me with all your vital info telling me why I should bypass #1 and 2

Hmmm...get on the wagon, or cheer the champs on the wagon... ;)

Emo

So where do I sign? snailer in profile, I'm in passes, started a pass and have stuck my foot in my mouth plenty of times :p

So gideeyup!

Hell, I'm in! You know my addy! Sounds good. Emo!

I'll play Emo.

You still got my info?

JerryG
(284 questionable meaningful posts... .)

three passes down and maybe you can find 100 of my post meaningful. ;)
snailer sent. :thumbs:

I've been in several passes, but I can't vouch for how meaningful my posts have been. Can I join in? addy to you.
Pepe :)

More than half way to the minimum in less than 24 hours...I have Tone, Lee, Jerry, Jason, and Peter...welcome aboard, I'm not sure when I am going to close it. If I have enough takers, I may end up mailing out Saturday. But it is a safe bet to say that Pepe will be the last person that gets it as he is a few hours North of my home. And Jerry will probably be first as he is just a few hours North of me right now. As Tone would say, Gideeyup!

Emo

Jerry, did you ever get those digital pictures from your buddy?

Hoo Yah! Well, since you're training with the Navy, AND are living in one of my favorite towns... I'll come out of semi-pass retirement and join in.

My Bonafides:

I've started a couple of successful, well run passes.

I've been in several passes...don't remember how many at this point.

I generally add to a pass LIBERALLY.

I always turn a pass around in ONE day, most of the time same day!

Ship by USPS Priority or Fed Ex.

I believe I have more than the mininum number of posts

...and oh, check out the Hall of Fame list. LOL!

If I meet the qualifications...I'll be glad to join in! PM sent.

I'd be honored to bring you out of semi-retirement Sam. So we are up to 6...Except for sam, I believe I have been in a pass of each one of you. Loking good so far...

Emo

If Sam The Man is in, I'm in!!! :D Assuming I meet your standards. ;) I have a pass under my belt and joined a few. My vitals are enroute via PM. I look forward to participatin'!!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Your in "Crazy man who jumps from plane"...lol...Thanks for joining!

Emo

Sign me up.....if you'll have me. :thumbs:

I think the meaningful post thingy could disqualify me.... ;) :D

Snailer sent!

Kenny, that's why I put in the "or" in there.... :p Looks like his so far:
Tone
Lee
Jerry
Jason
Peter
Sam
Floyd
Kenny
We are at the magic starting number. If it fills up by tomorrow AM I might get his thing on the road tomorrow. But in all likelyhood, Monday AM or Tuesday AM.

Emo