• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ready To Go Home

You think you got it, wait until Benjie gets home from work today. He'll jump on to get the tracking number, only to realize that he'll have the package before the number receives an update...LOL...To top that off, I bet he contemplates for about 5 minutes about coming home for lunch tomorrow to pick up the box so he can open it in his office. Only to realize he has a full afternnon, and it will have to wait until he gets home in the afternoon. Not to mention the afternoon will go by agonizingly slow because he is thinking about the wonderful aroma that comes from the 2 boxes as he opens them.
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Emo

Awesome!!

And Emo, you're right about my wife putting up with me!! lol

Yeah, sadly enough, I have banned myself from cigarbid until further notice and I've confiscated my credit card!

I have also joined Cigars Anonymous as well! Pray for me, brothers!!

:sign:

Lee PLEASE quit posting like that in public where MY wife might see it!!!!

So far I sneak them under the budget......
Dont get her started!!! :sign:

Bob...goto JR's website...there is a formula that tells you how much you can get away with...by the way, this formula works...ask anyone who knows about it!

Emo

<little teenager-like head-bobbing...>

"Dude! This is SO COOL! :D

Stoked -- thanks for sqeezing me in at the last minute!

Just so eveyone is on the same page, were are skipping FT who is third. MISC will send to JLew, on to Allofus...From there it will goto FT, then on with the normal pass order. So the pass order now looks like this:
Benjiev
MISC
JLew
Allofus
FatherTiresius
JerryG
Skydivenkd
SmokinTone
Leebo
Sam the Man
Peter
Home
Have fun guys! Game on.

Emo

emodx said:
Just so eveyone is on the same page, were are skipping FT who is third. MISC will send to JLew... So the pass order now looks like this:
Benjiev
MISC
JLew
[snip]
FYI, I'll be out of town Saturday. So, if I don't get the box by Fri, I won't get it until Monday. Not trying to rush anyone, just letting you all know.

I'll do everything in my power to turn it around quickly. Be patient, this is only my 2nd pass-box, and it takes me a bit to recover from seeing all those cigars just laid out on the table... :)

Emo
So I get home from the office getting ready to get the "Top Shelf Snob Pass " to the PO and Aaaagghh the other pass has arrived. OMG I need to hurry gotta get to the PO running around the house smokes and packing peanutes flying everywhere :( :0 ??? I do my puts/takes repack everything and head towards the PO with both passes :D I get to the PO and find out that this particular PO closes earlier than my regular PO :sign: :sign: I am one PI$$ED ombre ??? Soo............ needless to say pass will go out today.

Emo I have added an additional tupperware container to the pass for extra puts :D This should help out with additional puts :D

As soon as I come back to this afternoon I will post with P/Ts and conf #

benjiev said:
So I get home from the office getting ready to get the "Top Shelf Snob Pass " to the PO and Aaaagghh the other pass has arrived. OMG I need to hurry gotta get to the PO running around the house smokes and packing peanutes flying everywhere :( :0 ???
Oh, this is easy -- do your puts & takes normally, then put both boxes on the table, grab a handful from each box and put it in the other box.

Include a note with both passes: "I have no idea what happened -- there was a big explosion, tobacco everywhere, I'm lucky to be alive!" :D

Be sure not to smoke the peanuts -- they're AWFUL!

Okay here's the update confirm # 0301 0120 0002 3630 2731

Takes
Connie
La Unica Cameroon

Puts
Perdomo 2 Maddie
CAO Anniv
AF Hem Short Story
AF Hem Signature (Aged)

I am totally baffled but a think hope :lookup: everyone will be happy :D

Misc heads up box is coming your way :D :D :D

Wow Benjie...very very nice puts! Kinda overwhelming having to boxes in hand isn't it? Maybe one day I'll be able to have both boxes sitting on my desk deciding what I want...Dunno if you have tried the La Unica line yet, but it is a tastey little cigar. Yummie. Thanks for playing my friend.

Emo

2. Monte Vintage ’93 MX10
3. GPECC
5. Bolivar Torpedo ISOM
6. Partagas ISOM
7. HdM Palmas Extra (Ugly Stick) ISOM
8. Ramone Allones ISOM
9. Chobia Esplendido ISOM
10. Double Chateau Fuente
11. Opus X Torpedo
12. Cohiba Lancero ISOM (Slightly split wrapper at the foot L)
13. CAO Anniversaire Cammie Torp
14. Onyx Reserve
15. Sancho Panza Corona
16. Ashton VSG (da biggun)
17. ERDM Corona
18. Padron 2000? Corona
19. PAM
Perdomo 2 Maddie
CAO Anniv
AF Hem Short Story
AF Hem Signature (Aged)
Hey Misc, when you get the pass, please numbers of the puts...Thx.

emodx said:
Wow Benjie...very very nice puts!
Hey Misc, when you get the pass, please numbers of the puts...Thx.
Roger. Wilco.

"Wow Benjie... very very nice puts!", indeed! Just my luck to get into my 2nd pass ever behind a guy with some seriously good smokes -- tough act to follow!

Maybe I should just put in a few dog rockets to lower the bar for everyone else and take some of the stress off :p

Just kidding! But still -- wow. How the hell am I supposed to follow THAT?! Well, you'll just get what I'm able to offer, and I'll do the "meet or excede" thing to the best of my ability.

(Must... order... more... cigars!) :D

Oh yeah...

I'm leaving this afternoon (Friday) and won't be home until late Saturday. Even if I get the box today, I doubt I'll be able to do anything except store the contents in a file-cabinet-idor until Sunday. If that's the case, it'll go out Monday. If it arrives tomorrow (Saturday), I won't see it until Monday, but will turn it around Tuesday.

(I think I mentioned this before, but now that the box is headed to me and it's That Day, I thought I'd mention it again.)

Gah! Confirm # says the box landed early this a.m. -- Mrs. Misc will arrive home with it about 1:30, and into the file-idor it will go (as above), then out on Monday.

Hope that's ok with everyone.

Do me a favor before you go out of town, please open the box and make sure the contents arrived safely. Also, check out the humidifiers to make sure they aren't dried out. Make sure you put your nose really close so you can get a good wif of the aroma.

Emo

emodx said:
Make sure you put your nose really close so you can get a good wif of the aroma.
Uh, is this a trick? Achoo! <G>

Ok, will do.

Headed out, now. Will be offline for a couple days.

Heads up...another change in the line up.
JLew
Allofus
FatherTiresius
JerryG
Skydivenkd
Leebo
Sam the Man
Peter
Home
One last point which I should have touched on before I sent out the pass. This is more for the beginers though. I don't mind people taking from the puts if you see something you haven't tried and is hard for you to find, but make sure to take more from the starting line up than you do other peoples puts... :)

Emo

Of course this is thrown out once there are just a couple of the originals left... :p