• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Real Men of Genius

Leebo8-9-8 said:
You mess with the bull, you get the horns Lumpy...

You could have avoided all this but you chose to be a smarta$$..... :laugh:
[snapback]228249[/snapback]​

You think you're so smart, but your haste to discredit me, you failed to include this.

And you're still making references to it today?

Get a life!

Yeah, sure you stopped using Prestone....

Run along.... :laugh:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Yeah, sure you stopped using Prestone....

Run along.... :laugh:
[snapback]228270[/snapback]​

What would you do without someone to rag on, Leebo?

Without someone or something to criticize, you're nothing. Not even a grain of sand.

To the other people reading this and the other threads Leebo has bumped, try remembering the posts where Leebo had something POSITIVE to say. Where he reviewed a cigar. Where he mentioned information directly relating to cigars, or hosted a group buy, or offered any kind of real contribution to this site. other than slinging insults.

Like I said, without your insults, Leebo, you're nothing.

Lumberg said:
You think you're so smart, but your haste to discredit me, you failed to include this.

And you're still making references to it today?

Get a life!
[snapback]228261[/snapback]​

I don't know Lumby, the only thing you have going for you to discredit is your reputation as a blowhard. Not much value in that.

What Lumpy?

Let's see.... hmmmm.... bumping threads where you made an a$$ of yourself is criticizing you. Um... yeah, I can get next to that. Reminds me of purobrat who didn't lament making an a$$ out of himself repeatedly, rather, that everyone remembered all the times he did it.
If you didn't have the history you wouldn't be defending it.

NA

SamClemmons said:
What Lumpy?

Let's see.... hmmmm.... bumping threads where you made an a$$ of yourself is criticizing you. Um... yeah, I can get next to that. Reminds me of purobrat who didn't lament making an a$$ out of himself repeatedly, rather, that everyone remembered all the times he did it.

NA
[snapback]228277[/snapback]​

The same thing I said about Leebo goes for you, too.

I called you out on this a while ago and you backed down like the straw man you are:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...ndpost&p=198870

I'll give you another chance: how many posts do you have that are about cigars, ie reviews, information passed on, or concrete deeds done, vs degrading people and/or making your signature salty remarks?

Reminds me of the ole moon shine days when the still's used old car radiators as a condender...and they used to drink that stuff...maybe one can now have a good ole fashioned moon shine cigar now.

Ha! Straw man? Everybody knows I'm the Tinman cause I haven't got a heart.

So.... here's the answer I gave you then and it still fits well here. Looks like you was the one askeered there lump.

"Feel free to sift through me posts there lumpkin... lot's of good stuff back there I'm bettin'. I'm pretty sure there aren't any where I'm wearing my ass for hat though sweety. My stock will only rise if you post up the old threads. Don't you wish you could say that?"

NA

Get thee behind me dumpkin.

LMAO

It's funny how you whine like PB Lumpy. Now let's see if I remember this correctly....

You post your contraversial thread about honorable death, etc. and make a fool out of yourself. Afterwards, you try to redeem yourself and send out some cigars to review. Then you call out Sarge for some stupid crap that you ended up being wrong about anyway...but you did it, and got called out for it.

Next, you decide to link some stupid mess to my profile, so I figure you wanna dance, so we dance....

Then you pm me asking me why I don't like you, I tell you and you keep pming stupid little remarks, so we dance some more....

Then you come in here whining again about how mean I am....buwaaaaaaahhhhaaaa

Are you kin to purobrat by chance?

All in a days work...taking out the trash I mean... :laugh:

SamClemmons said:
Ha! Straw man? Everybody knows I'm the Tinman cause I haven't got a heart.

So.... here's the answer I gave you then and it still fits well here. Looks like you was the one askeered there lump.

"Feel free to sift through me posts there lumpkin... lot's of good stuff back there I'm bettin'. I'm pretty sure there aren't any where I'm wearing my ass for hat though sweety. My stock will only rise if you post up the old threads. Don't you wish you could say that?"

NA

Get thee behind me dumpkin.
[snapback]228310[/snapback]​

Another uncreative dodge. You're deflecting my statements because you know that were anyone to search, there'd be nothing there but an old salty curmudgeon with no substance behind him.

While I don't always agree with Leebo's posting style, he's been cool to me in my time here.

So in his defense (regarding his contribution here), I did a quick search and found a review he did for some scotch, another review for an Ashton cigar, and a pass he did. That was all on the first two pages of the search results. I didn't go any further, but I am sure there is more of the same.

Not that he needs anyone defending him... :D

Lumberg said:
SamClemmons said:
What Lumpy?

NA
[snapback]228277[/snapback]​

The same thing I said about Leebo goes for you, too.

I called you out on this a while ago and you backed down like the straw man you are:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...ndpost&p=198870

I'll give you another chance: how many posts do you have that are about cigars, ie reviews, information passed on, or concrete deeds done, vs degrading people and/or making your signature salty remarks?
[snapback]228299[/snapback]​

Lumberg, I've pretty much always liked you but now you're starting to REALLY piss me off :angry:

WTF is with this "I called you out on this a while ago and you backed down like the straw man you are" comment supposed to mean? Just in case you missed the response to what you like to classify as a "call out" here's what Neal's follow up post was:

Feel free to sift through me posts there lumpkin... lot's of good stuff back there I'm bettin'. I'm pretty sure there aren't any where I'm wearing my ass for hat though sweety. My stock will only rise if you post up the old threads. Don't you wish you could say that?

NA

Tell ya what Lumby, I'll give YOU another chance to apologize now for this ridiculous post which was completely out of line. If you don't apologize, you'll slip further down into the hole you've dug for yourself......

Yeah Jim, those were the days...LOL

After you do that stuff a few times, it's gets old..

Now I just point out a$$clowns for entertainment.. :laugh:

Mrs. Crabtree..... :whistling:

whole = hole

LMAO

ccat: If you want to choose sides that's fine. But all I see from SC is insults, innuendos, and the occasional pithy saying. When I called him on it, he suggested that I search through his posts
for something we both knew wasn't even there.

When you accuse someone of something, and they don't present evidence to the contrary, but rather have the gall to tell you to go find it for yourself, that's cetainly not stand-up behavior.

Backing down, insane, call it what you will, but it's not a response that can be taken seriously.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Mrs. Crabtree..... :whistling:

whole = hole

LMAO
[snapback]228329[/snapback]​

:whistling:
Well I let you slide on this one:

contraversial = controversial

:laugh:

I was in the process of editing my spelling error but the site timed out on me.

Lumberg said:
ccat: If you want to choose sides that's fine. But all I see from SC is insults, innuendos, and the occasional pithy saying. When I called him on it, he suggested that I search through his posts
for something we both knew wasn't even there.

When you accuse someone of something, and they don't present evidence to the contrary, but rather have the gall to tell you to go find it for yourself, that's cetainly not stand-up behavior.

Backing down, insane, call it what you will, but it's not a response that can be taken seriously.
[snapback]228335[/snapback]​
Well if that's "all you see" then you've proven to us that you're not viewing his post in an objective manner.

YOU Lumpy have the responsibility to provide proof when accusing someone of something and when you do not, that is not "stand-up" behavior.

You are an irresponsible fool if you think you can just toss out meaningless accusations and demand that everyone else has to prove you wrong.

Smarten up you idiot......

I wanted to stay out of this, I really did. I've met and herfed with Jonathan and he seemed like a good guy - we had a nice time smoking cigars and talking. However, Jonathan, I think you are barking up the wrong tree here. Calling out guys like Lee, Neal, etc. is not a good idea. These BOTL have been here, done that for a looooong time. They do not need to prove themselves to you or anyone else. Period. They do not need to advertise their generosity nor defend their actions here. I can state as a matter of fact that Neal is one of the good guys. Still making my mind up about Lee.... :p ;)

Jonothan, let it go. Take the lumps and move on. Telling these guys to essentially prove their contributions here is both foolish and misguided...

Lumberg said:

LMFAO!!! You call that "evidence"? On the other had, there's all kinds of concrete evidence that you're nothing but an idiot so let's keep this thread ON TOPIC Lumpy. Let's go back to the topic of the thread:

"Real Men of Genius....NOT"

This is a thread about YOU, not Neal. The evidence was presented that you're NOT a genius, case closed.