• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Real?

Arlo

What do you all think, received them from a pal. They have not been in a Humi for quite a bit.

Arlo

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

Welcome, You should introduce yourself into the forum. There are some great people here. Tons of information

Without any other pictures, they look pretty real to me.

Of course, with that time out of the humi, they might not taste a whole lot better than well kept fakes.

The only thing that I could notice is the cohiba logo (female head)on the outer box and the individual boxes is yellow not black. (according to The Complete Guide to Habanos' Enthusiasts. Also my reference does not have the label on the front of the box under the "3 Robustos"

I could be wrong though

Sorry to say, but in my opinion, you have fakes. The color of the seal looks off, as well as the yellow on the bands. The main thing though is that thick line of black at the top of the band. My authentic Cohibas don't have that thick of a black area above the dots. Here is a poor picture and authentic Cohiba.
Picture.jpg

This is just my personal opinion and I hope for your sake that I am wrong, but I am sure that some more very knowlegable members will chime in.

Sorry to say, but in my opinion, you have fakes. The color of the seal looks off, as well as the yellow on the bands. The main thing though is that thick line of black at the top of the band. My authentic Cohibas don't have that thick of a black area above the dots. Here is a poor picture and authentic Cohiba.
Picture.jpg

This is just my personal opinion and I hope for your sake that I am wrong, but I am sure that some more very knowlegable members will chime in.

You're right, those dots are off kilter...

I am leaning toward fake as well. The color on the tax stamp looks off, not to mention that it doesn't appear to be placed properly.
It looks like you have several leaves making up the binder. Lots of concentric circles on the foot of that cigar. I could be way off on that binder part.

Drat! i clicked on this to see a pair of boobies. :angry:

Fake, the labels are too inconsistent. Notice the spacing between the Habana, Cuba and the bottom of the label, all three are different. Too much black at the top. Don't see a triple cap, but could be a bad angle. The printing on the box is low quality.

-D

i vote fake too. the inconsistancy in the "checkerboard" is usually the easiest way to spot a fake, for me anyway.

Here's a few pics of boxes, sorry I don't have better, also w/ Cohibas there's an individual box surrounding each cigar.

Cohiba002-1.jpg

Cohiba001-1.jpg

HDM.jpg

I'm with Neal - I'm not wearing any pants!! Feels kinda refreshing!!! :thumbs:

BTW - I like the Nikon and Cannon lines of digital cameras. They take very nice closeup shots!!! ;)

BTW - I like the Nikon and Cannon lines of digital cameras. They take very nice closeup shots!!! ;)
on any camera...set the camera to macro/super macro. put some tissue paper over the flash and don't get closer than 4-5". most digicams can't focus closer than 8-12in unless in macro, at least on a point and shooter.

on any camera...set the camera to macro/super macro. put some tissue paper over the flash and don't get closer than 4-5". most digicams can't focus closer than 8-12in unless in macro, at least on a point and shooter.

I need to keep that in mind, I'm by no means a professional..what does that setting look like? you're certainly right about the flash, it bleaches out the detail.

I need to keep that in mind, I'm by no means a professional..what does that setting look like? you're certainly right about the flash, it bleaches out the detail.
macro/super macro is typically a flower symbol on most point and shooters...either on the back of the camera on a button or top, or buried in a menu somewhere...what camera type is it?

macro/super macro is typically a flower symbol on most point and shooters...either on the back of the camera on a button or top, or buried in a menu somewhere...what camera type is it?

Well, damn, you learn something new every day. I had no idea that the flower was macro. THANK-YOU! You just saved me buying a new camera :thumbs:

There, this is much better. Thanks again Rob :thumbs:
Picture056.jpg

Well, damn, you learn something new every day. I had no idea that the flower was macro. THANK-YOU! You just saved me buying a new camera :thumbs:

There, this is much better. Thanks again Rob :thumbs:

Damn Drew ..... that's a nice picture :thumbs:

:cool: