• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Received My First Bomb...

britishfields

@jfields wife :-)
Now I know why John is always checking the mailbox! I received my first bomb today, It was great! The anticipation in opening the box was intense, I couldn't wait to see what was inside. I tell you what, I know what I'm going to be doing this w/e, providing this horrible sinus infection clears up. Can't wait to try the selection and begin my list of favs. Funny enough it came from another SOTL, watch it boys we may be at the beginning stages of a BOTL/SOTL war!!! NotAquitter, you wouldn't happen to know where this bomb came from would you :) Thank you from one sister to another... :D

That's awesome! Congrats Donella and way to play Notaquitter!

Way to go Beth, hit em' when they don't expect it...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Congratulations Donella! Now the trick is for you is how to keep John from smoking all your new sticks. :laugh:

Congratulations Donella! Now the trick is for you is how to keep John from smoking all your new sticks. :laugh:

Now Jay, I've plenty of my own to keep me busy. :laugh:

:blush:

One day I will be able to play with the big boys!

Nice play Beth! You should have seen the face on the woman light up. I should have reminded her of all the times she rolled her eyes when I'd get all excited over a bomb.

Holy hell...I didn't know Mrs. JFields was on here... My Welcome is a little belated but it's here nonetheless: Welcome to CP!!

Very cool, I love to see SOTL do some bombing. :thumbs:

See Donella it does feel good, congrats, now you two can fight over who it's for from now on. :D