• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Received some product. Can someone help me verify the seller?

Recidivist

I just received a shipment and would like a little background info on the seller. Following the first rule of Fight Club I will not post the source, but if someone could contact me via PM it would be most appreciated. I'm damn near certain they're the genuine article, but I just want a little info to make absolutely sure.

Thanks,

I just received a shipment and would like a little background info on the seller. Following the first rule of Fight Club I will not post the source, but if someone could contact me via PM it would be most appreciated. I'm damn near certain they're the genuine article, but I just want a little info to make absolutely sure.

Thanks,

First rule of Fight Club is there is no Fight Club!

Second rule is know your source before you join Fight Club

Third rule is it is to late to ask about Fight Club after the fact.

I'm sure someone will PM you about this.

If there really was never a Tyler Durdan, was there ever actually a Fight Club? If there is no Fight Club and the first rule of Fight Club is that there is no Fight Club, then that means there is a Fight Club....right?

If there really was never a Tyler Durdan, was there ever actually a Fight Club? If there is no Fight Club and the first rule of Fight Club is that there is no Fight Club, then that means there is a Fight Club....right?

That'll keep me up all night.

Source verification requests & Are These Real? threads from new members has become more commonplace than the cello on cello off quandary.

Read more. Read more still. Participate. Have patience. Pay your dues, Newblers !

Source verification requests & Are These Real? threads from new members has become more commonplace than the cello on cello off quandary.

Read more. Read more still. Participate. Have patience. Pay your dues, Newblers !

Duly noted chief :rolleyes: How am I expected to learn about this issue (regardless of any amount of reading) on this forum if this is no Fight Club in the first place?

Thanks for the help the friendly member who helped me clear my question.

.... His name was Robert Paulson.

Thanks,

So does this mean our fight's off? :thumbs:

Thanks,

So does this mean our fight's off? :thumbs:

It is secret code for is their any form of intelligent life in the cigar smoking community :whistling:

Yes it is!