• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Received something in the mail today....

CigarDins

Go Skins!!!
Reaction score
I received a package in the mail today that blew me away. I knew it was coming but never expected anything like this.

Just wanted to publicly say, THANK YOU! :D I now have the smoke or smokes that I will celebrate leaving Iraq with... NEXT WEEK! WooHoo!!!!

If he wants to make himself known he can.

Thanks again to a true BOTL!

Awesome hit! Glad to hear you are getting out of here Big Sarge! :thumbs: One of these days I'll make it out there so we can herf together.

Enjoy the smokes, and the long ass plane ride ...

Out of curiosity, how does one go about sending packages to the military overseas?

(Edited because I spell like a fourth grader)

Out of curiosity, how does one go about sending packages to the military overseas?
Same way as any other box. City/State is "APO AE" with a normal zip and you have to complete a customs form listing what's in the box. :)

-John

Same way as any other box. City/State is "APO AE" with a normal zip and you have to complete a customs form listing what's in the box. :)

-John

It has to go USPS also, no using UPS (as far as I am aware). Shipping rates aren't crazy either, pretty normal and the customs form is pretty straight forward.

-John

It has to go USPS also, no using UPS (as far as I am aware). Shipping rates aren't crazy either, pretty normal and the customs form is pretty straight forward.
Yeah, USPS only. Good catch. :)