• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recharging the batteries...

davidr2340

Craft Beer Lover...
Well the last few months for me have been VERY hectic! Pretty much just WORK!!! I have also been trying to cut down on "computer" time, so I haven't been around CP as much as usual.
So, I decided to suprise the GF with a little weekend trip to Winthrop for her Birthday coming up on the 5th.
It's about 3 1/2 hrs from my house, and it is a beautiful drive over the North Cascade Highway this time of year! The place we are staying at is amazing... It's a cabin right on the river, 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, awesome deck overlooking the river... With, a hot tub in the deck!!! :thumbs: Man, it's nice to just get away from all the "crazy" once in a while!!! As I type this I'm enjoying a DPG Blue Label, having a drink, and hearing nothing but the sounds of the river below... :love:

MAN, IT SURE IS QUIET OUT HERE... I NEEDED THIS!!!

I'll get some pictures posted when I get home!

Sounds great. Any chance to slow the pulse should be taken. Enjoy your weekend.

Sounds like fun. I plan on doing this for 3-4 days in December after the kids get out of school. :)

Here are a few random pics...

Front of the cabin, 2BR, full kitchen, hot tub,
Winthrop11-01-07032.jpg

Living room,
Winthrop11-01-07034.jpg

View off the deck,
Winthrop11-01-07037.jpg

Me smoking something...???
Winthrop11-01-07053.jpg

Deer right out our front door. I can't even count the number of deer we saw this weekend!
Winthrop11-01-07063.jpg

All in all, a DAMN NICE weekend!!!
The girlfriend was very suprised, and said it was probably her best Birthday yet!!!

Sounds like an excellent time David. Glad you were able to take some well need R&R. :thumbs:

Our family has a cabin in the Texas hillcountry that I'll be visiting over thanksgiving weekend. me and the missus are heading up for a weekend after turkey dinner. I'll be providing pics upon my return of our getaway.

I'm a city boy by trade, but a country boy at heart.

But I'll be DAMNED if i'm bringing a laptop with me. :p my phone is staying in the truck (sprint just got service to the cabin lately) so now i just leave it in the truck.

Our family has a cabin in the Texas hillcountry that I'll be visiting over thanksgiving weekend. me and the missus are heading up for a weekend after turkey dinner. I'll be providing pics upon my return of our getaway.

I'm a city boy by trade, but a country boy at heart.

But I'll be DAMNED if i'm bringing a laptop with me. :p my phone is staying in the truck (sprint just got service to the cabin lately) so now i just leave it in the truck.
Look forward to the pics bro!!!

Come on... I'm new to the whole laptop thing, and this was the first time I got to take it somewhere!!! Cut me a LITTLE slack!!!
;)

Nice David. Glad yo and the little lady were able to get away and have a good time.