• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recommendations wanted

meiji

You have any awesome smoke you would recommend? i wanna try everything flavor specifics does not matter.
In any price range

Last edited:
Knuckle Sandwich Maduro
Surrogates Skull Breaker
Crowned Heads Mil Dias, La-Imperiosa, Four Kicks
Foundation Olmec, Menelik
Ozenger Bosphorus
Viaje Mofongo, Pepper Series
Tatuaje Monster series
Stolen Throne Phantom Queen, 3 Kingdoms

Stolen Throne Phantom Queen
Great company and great owners, but this one has been a real disappointment to me. I know they had issues, then they fixed it and I got some of the new stuff and they still unravel and just don't seem ready for prime time.

The fun part of this hobby, is walking into a cigar shop and getting to know the workers or the other people there. Talk to the workers there and ask their opinions. Try a lot of different cigars. Buy two at a time. Try one immediately, then wait a month and re-try it again. Tastes change, cigars change over time and humidity also plays a big part in taste as well. Experiment. You're going to smoke shitty cigars, you'll smoke good cigars and you'll find a few that are great.

I understand the question, but cigars are so subjective. Take a look at @CgarDan review threads and you'll see how tastes/preferences/likes/dislikes play out, when reviewing cigars blind.

The fun part of this hobby, is walking into a cigar shop and getting to know the workers or the other people there. Talk to the workers there and ask their opinions. Try a lot of different cigars. Buy two at a time. Try one immediately, then wait a month and re-try it again. Tastes change, cigars change over time and humidity also plays a big part in taste as well. Experiment. You're going to smoke shitty cigars, you'll smoke good cigars and you'll find a few that are great.

I understand the question, but cigars are so subjective. Take a look at @CgarDan review threads and you'll see how tastes/preferences/likes/dislikes play out, when reviewing cigars blind.
i know its subjective i just want a bunch of reccomendations of what you people like. I have so far just random bought cigars xD then bought more of those i like. thats why i said i dont care about flavor profile. Just give me a recommendation. I will buy 3 of every cigar thats mentioned here next time i buy as long they have it.

I'd recommend looking through the Today's Smoke 2023 thread.
problem with that is then i will just go after what flavors i think i like and limit myself to that instead of discovering something new one flavor can be shitty in one brand the other is just what makes the cigar great.

i know its subjective i just want a bunch of reccomendations of what you people like. I have so far just random bought cigars xD then bought more of those i like. thats why i said i dont care about flavor profile. Just give me a recommendation. I will buy 3 of every cigar thats mentioned here next time i buy as long they have it.
Good luck, but skip getting three MUESTRA DE SAKA UNICORN. Those are 100 a stick.

Good luck, but skip getting three MUESTRA DE SAKA UNICORN. Those are 100 a stick.
no worries in sweden the max i have seen in stores or online is like 30 different cigars very limited supply here unless i order a box outside sweden (which im not rich enough for)

After you find a few cigars you like, order more from those companies/brands. This won't always work, but I find that I like a lot from Dunbarton, Roma Craft, Southern Draw, and My Father. The other approach might be finding a wrapper that you like, say, maduro. Then just get more maduro cigars from different companies

Warped La Hacienda
Illusione Haut 10
Tatuaje Black Label Reserva
Davidoff Escurio
Davidoff Nicaragua
Foundation Highclere Castle Victoria
Liga Privada Papas Fritas
Liga Privada No.9 (Corona Doble is my preferred vitola. Something different about it compared to the Toro/Robusto, and absolutely delicious)

That’s a solid list to keep you busy!

Warped La Hacienda
Illusione Haut 10
Tatuaje Black Label Reserva
Davidoff Escurio
Davidoff Nicaragua
Foundation Highclere Castle Victoria
Liga Privada Papas Fritas
Liga Privada No.9 (Corona Doble is my preferred vitola. Something different about it compared to the Toro/Robusto, and absolutely delicious)

That’s a solid list to keep you busy
man you people in america got so many cigars how do you even have time smoking them all

This up here!

Quintero Favoritos
A. J. Fernandez - New World Cameroon Selection Torpedo
vegafina year of the rabbit

Davidoff - Nicaragua Robusto
Drew Estate - Liga Privada Unico Serie Papas Fritas
El Viejo Continente - Gran Major Maduro
El Viejo Continente - Mare Nostrum III
El Viejo Continente - Pitagoras Special Edition
Jas Sum Kral - Söta Kakor Maduro 2.0 Limited Edition 2022
Rocky Patel Special Reserve Sun Grown Maduro Robusto
VegaFina Nicaragua Ometepe Magnum Limited Edition
Davidoff - Escurio Robusto
VegaFina Year Of The Pig Limited Edition 2019
Jas Sum Kral - Söta Kakor 2.0 Limited Edition 2022
Gurkha - Treinta 30th Anniversary Robusto
for those that care this was my order top 3 in boxes rest in dubbles. thanks for the tips everyone hopfully the next site i order from have more from this list i will do my best to try it all thx for your time people.

Since you are in Sweden, you should not waste your money on non Cuban cigars... If a cuban cigar is a 10, the closest (best) non cuban would be a 7, and most would be a 5. Stick to Bolivar, Juan Lopez, Por Larranaga, Qui d'Orsay, Trinidad and Ramon Allones. Try to find some aged a few years, and compare them to fresh stock.