• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

red letter day and evening

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
I have no idea if this is gonna be legible ornot, but I just HAD to sit down and share this last 12 hlours. First, yesterday I got the box of La Wxcepecion plus the camo jacket from JR: fired one up this morniong, (not the jacke), and it was wonderful.
Then today, on the way back from the eye surgeon, we stopped in at my local shop, and the Opus were in. Picked up 10 of thje number 6, and would have been allowed to buy a box if I'd wanted
Will definitely be going back without 2dpt,com in order to check out some of the other box prices.

there are some benefits to living in a low volume area after all.. :sign: :sign: :thumbs:

Skigning off until I can see again.

I think the Opus were a legitimate medical expense aiding in the healing process. Considering your surgery, i think it would be prudent to have your med insurance cover 'em.

Tell them Dr. Miles M. Monk okay'd it!

No,no.... no need to thank me. I will have my receptionist bill you-

--one Opus should just about cover my consulting fee.

:D

Hope you feel back up to (Saab) speed soon !

MilesMingusMonk said:
I think the Opus were a legitimate medical expense aiding in the healing process. Considering your surgery, i think it would be prudent to have your med insurance cover 'em.

Tell them Dr. Miles M. Monk okay'd it!

No,no.... no need to thank me. I will have my receptionist bill you-

--one Opus should just about cover my consulting fee.

:D

Hope you feel back up to (Saab) speed soon !
I agree, at least take it out of the Flex Plan 25 if you have that in your benefits.

Wow that's great!

LMAO you must be on painkillers!

Good to know the Opus are in, also good to know you are on the mend and well enough to think of us in a time like this!

Get better and what are the taxes like in UT?