• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Red Sox 5fer

br174

Lifelong Fan
I tried this with the Cardinals series but had no takers :angry: , so I'm willing to do it with the Diamondbacks :rolleyes:

5fer of premium sticks (minimum $8.00 a stick) on the series that starts 6/23-6/25 of course I want the Sox :thumbs:
I'll do this once, first post in this thread is in.

Brian

I guess there is no Diamondback fans on this forum :( Thought it would be interesting after all the hype I heard about this team early on in the season ???

Brian

I will take you game, not a Diambacks fan but a Phillies fan who wants vengence LOL!! Pm to let me know we gots a bet!!

Go DBacks!

Final 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E
Arizona « 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2 6 0
Boston 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 4 0

W: D. Haren (8-4) L: J. Beckett (7-5)
S: B. Lyon (16)
HR: ARI - None BOS - None

Recap/Box · GameCenter
Glog (Live Commentary) Add to My Scores

Sox gave that game away :angry: We'll see how the Dbacks do against the Sox young up and coming pitcher Masterson :thumbs:

GO SOX!!

Brian

You have to up against Doug Davis tonight though. He is tough on lefties (1.46 ERA against). Should be good to see him go through the Sox lineup.

It's about time the Sox bats came alive with men in scoring position :cool: . Good game, we'll see if the Big Unit has anything left. Couple of oldtimers on the mound 2nite. Wakefield vs Johnson in the rubber game. Good luck.

Brian

What happened last night, though it was a lock LOL!! Knuckle ball night! Good Luck!

What happened last night, though it was a lock LOL!! Knuckle ball night! Good Luck!
Don't ever count the Sox out :angry: Wake got the job done, Sox win 5-0 and take the series 2 out of 3 :thumbs:

PM sent. Thanks in advance.

Brian

In a neat little town they call Brockton
Apprenticed in trade I was bound
And many an hour's sweet happiness
I spent in that neat little town
Then bad misfortune befell me
That caused me to stray from the land
Far away from my friends and companions
To follow the black velvet band

cad_b0549_dt.jpg

GO SOX!

Don't ever count the Sox out :angry: Wake got the job done, Sox win 5-0 and take the series 2 out of 3 :thumbs:

Brian

And Wakefield surprises us all. This is why I don't bet on the DBacks.

Can't wait until the Yank's play the Sox.

Fish

Brian

And Wakefield surprises us all. This is why I don't bet on the DBacks.

Can't wait until the Yank's play the Sox.

Fish
Wake never surprises me, I've been watching him pitch for years and have seen what he is capable of. I think the Sox are in the Bronx for a 4 game set over the holiday weekend and at Fenway at the end of July.

Brian

I know it is coming... tonights matchup Bartolo "Enormouso" Conolon vs. Sidney "The Human Baloon" Ponson.

Brian,
All roads are leading to a premium fiver on the weekend series. You game? Tie is broken by total runs scored.

Fish

I know it is coming... tonights matchup Bartolo "Enormouso" Conolon vs. Sidney "The Human Baloon" Ponson.

Brian,
All roads are leading to a premium fiver on the weekend series. You game? Tie is broken by total runs scored.

Fish
I'm pretty sure Sox are off 2nite ??? Think they got Houston in Houston on Friday.
Always up for a Sox vs Yanks 5fer. Send a PM to remind me. Looking forward to it.

Brian