• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Red Sox 5fer

Hey Brian, I'd almost consider a bet on the Astros but I'm not that dumb, LMAO! :laugh:

Yes, I'm a huge Astros fan but the Sox are a close second in my book. :thumbs:

The Astros just won two series in a row (Tampa Bay and Texas) but I just don't see them taking two out of three from the Sox however, if Howard (AngryFish) is crazy enough then you may as well take his cigars. :laugh:

I just wanted to clarify that the offer was for the Yankees/Redsox and not Houston. No one really roots for that team... do they? :D

Fish

I just wanted to clarify that the offer was for the Yankees/Redsox and not Houston. No one really roots for that team... do they? :D

Fish

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO @ Howard! :D Yankees had a nice win today over the Mets.

Houston pulled it out tonight.... :rolleyes:

I honestly thought the Sox would sweep. Tomorrow's starting pitchers are Beckett for the Sox and Moehler. Moehler has been pretty good for the Astros but Beckett has been awesome for the Sox of late. I say the Astros lose.

If Tampa Bay wins tonight, they'll go into first place. :0 They're tied 3-3 with Pittsburgh in the 12th.

What's pretty cool is the Pirates and the Rays are wearing old Negro League uniforms from 1938 for tonight's game. Tampa Bay is wearing Jacksonville Red Caps uniforms and the Pirates are wearing Pittsburgh Crawfords uniforms.

The Pirates and the Astros have essentially the same record and tonight's game in Minute Maid Park was almost sold out and the Pirates stadium is damn near empty tonight. Looks like the Pirates fans have given up for the year. :sign:

PIRATES WIN in 13!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Red Sox still in first place!

Fish

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO @ Howard! :D Yankees had a nice win today over the Mets.

Houston pulled it out tonight.... :rolleyes:

I honestly thought the Sox would sweep. Tomorrow's starting pitchers are Beckett for the Sox and Moehler. Moehler has been pretty good for the Astros but Beckett has been awesome for the Sox of late. I say the Astros lose.

If Tampa Bay wins tonight, they'll go into first place. :0 They're tied 3-3 with Pittsburgh in the 12th.

What's pretty cool is the Pirates and the Rays are wearing old Negro League uniforms from 1938 for tonight's game. Tampa Bay is wearing Jacksonville Red Caps uniforms and the Pirates are wearing Pittsburgh Crawfords uniforms.

The Pirates and the Astros have essentially the same record and tonight's game in Minute Maid Park was almost sold out and the Pirates stadium is damn near empty tonight. Looks like the Pirates fans have given up for the year. :sign:
Even an undisciplined, free swinging team like the Astros gets lucky now an again. The Astros lead the National league with fewest walks accepted, and are No.2 in the Majors behind KC.

Doc.