• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Red Sox Fans...Need Info

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
Is THIS true? This is like the Yankees trading Babe Ruth....can't be true :laugh:

What are you guys hearing & reading up there?

No, it's not even close to the Yankees trading Ruth. There's been trade rumors for quite some time. I wouldn't be surprised. He's expendable. The rookie who's playing 3rd is pretty good, and there's no room for him at 1st or the DH. Besides, the fugger is hurt when he's needed most.

Doc

Red Sox info? Let's see, they are in last place and are trying something different this year. Instead of folding at the end of the season they decided to start now and avoid the heartache at the end of the year. They only have 82 years to go until God gets tired of F'in with them and allows them to get another series.

Kevin Youkilis with 64 at bats batting .219.

Don't worry they won't trade- they'll bat him clean- up.

All I know is he is effing up my fantasy teams............

On serious note.......he is a lil B......lol

Gary there is no dought that at the current moment there is s huge ? As what do we do with third. Middlebrooks (rookie up from pawsox) is doing outstanding and Kevin is always hurt. He is down in pawtucket on a few rehab starts so let's see how those go and what Redsox managment does.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO with you on this one AVB. They are done for and rebuilding which is fine with me. May it take a village and a century to build whatever it is they are trying to build.

GO YANKEES!

That is just because I can't root for the Rockies because they are in even bigger doo doo then Boston.

In the past, I've predicted the Yankees out of it in May...I was wrong, every time.

Doc

The Yankees may be out by May, They look real old and the bullpen is shot.

I have read and heard about him being the veteran voice in the clubhouse and they attributed part of last years epic fail in September as a lack of leadership he was providing....but he wasn't there due to last years injury. Now injured again this season and at AAA, I thought you guys were looking forward to him rejoining the big club to help straighten out the club house soap opera bon fire that Bobby V keeps dumping gas on. I thought they would at least use him at the DH spot and have him provide days off for the 3d and 1st base positions.

So basically you Red Sox fans don't give a rat's ass about KY, huh?....even after his contributions to 2 WS Championships and clutch bat. Interesting.

EDIT TO ADD....THIS

PS: BTW, KY = Kevin Youkilis....not the humping lubricant ;)

Gary i am a huge Youk fanand hope he comes back strong and stays healthy. I dont think they are going to bank on Middlebrooks and just dump Youk. He will be back in the next couple weeks and his performance will decide whether he plays or not. What Redsox nation needis is Elsbury to return.

Picked up the paper today. Looked at the standings. Red Sox and Yankees are tied...For last place. :laugh:

Doc

Picked up the paper today. Looked at the standings. Red Sox and Yankees are tied...For last place. :laugh:

Doc

Yeah...and other than their closer, a middle reliever, and one outfielder, the Yankees are basically healthy. K-Rod picked right up where he left off in last years playoffs...posing on a swinging strike 3 to walk back to the dugout, shaking his head, not giving a f*ck...

If I see one more 'bases loaded', no outs, and the heart of the order up that eventually leads to ZERO runs....I'm gunna freak :angry:

It's like Upside Down World...Yankees, Sox, and Angels in last and the Tigers sucking just as much record wise...add in the last place Phillies and guess WHAT you have?

In The End The Red Sox Will Be In The Playoffs So No Need To Worry :)

I got a permium stick that says they don't make the playoffs.

Worst bull pen in baseball- and no I didn't look at the stats.

I got a permium stick that says they don't make the playoffs.

Worst bull pen in baseball- and no I didn't look at the stats.

Well clearly you must be drinking early today... :laugh:

Mets have the worse bullpen ERA in baseball at 5.18 and as for the Sox they are ranked at 16th out of 30 with a bullpen ERA of 3.80

Sox are actually doing well lately winning 8 out of the last 11...

You remind me of Randy Quaid in The Major Leauge 2

http://youtu.be/iHJS-i_ajFA

I bet if Alfredo Aceves continues to get saves (which he has 13 of right now) you tune will change as quick as the movie clip... :laugh:

I do like some of the younger guys in on the team. Keep the faith Paul, maybe they'll finish above .500- that would be a great season!

I'm glad I got the Texas Rangers in the pool!! Something about Nolan Ryan I like.

And, as a matter of fact, I did start early today ;) .

You've got to be here to kinda not like the Red Sox Management.

Did you hear John Henry on 98.5 the sports Hub? - Total weasel.

Let me know when you are in town.

edited: spelling