• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Red Sox finish first half in first place

Get real Brian, the Sox are in trouble. The Yanks are a better team than they were two weeks ago and the Angels have shown they can beat the Sox anywhere any time. Oh, and did I mention the Manny situation? I'm very concerned. Unless Theo does somethling drastic today, and rumor is he isn't, We ain't making the playoffs.

Doc.
I'm a true believer Doc that it aint over till it's over.

Brian

:thumbs: I'm a true believer too Brian, they my drop out of the lead for a bit but will come out on top in the end i have no doubt about that :thumbs:

Sam

I've noticed something about "True Believers"; they were all born after 1969. They tend to be optimists and can't remember the last time Fenway didn't sell out.

Doc.

I've noticed something about "True Believers"; they were all born after 1969. They tend to be optimists and can't remember the last time Fenway didn't sell out.

Doc.
I was born in "67" :D but you may have something there Doc :laugh:

Brian

Guess that Rays "fade" never came. Congrats to the Rays for winning the East.

Wednesday is gonna be fun. I got my seat at the Big A.

Lackey vs Lester
Santana vs Matusaka
Saunders vs....Beckett? Byrd? Wakefield?

Beckett hurt, Lowell hurt, Drew hurt, ..... Reminds me of the angels last year in the playoffs.

Hows Papelbons foot after he kicked the heater in the dugout after his tantrum in the second yankee game? They showed him and the trainers looking at his toe.

Go Angels!

Well Pimp, was Wednesday's game as good for you as it was for me?

Doc.