• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redskins S. Taylor dies

jeht2000

bodybuilder for life
The safety Sean Talor died today he was only 24. Very sad

Very sad! Seems like trouble follwed this guy though. It will be interesting to see what comes out of any investigation. The cut phone lines to his house make it sound like more than just a robbery.

I JUST heard the part about the cut phone line. Something is definitely fishy about that! Thankfully, his little one is okay

This is really sad...The NFL has lost too many this year. :(

RIP SEAN!

Very sad! Seems like trouble follwed this guy though. It will be interesting to see what comes out of any investigation. The cut phone lines to his house make it sound like more than just a robbery.

You hit it on the head, John. Trouble was always around. He just had a child, which supposedly tamed him down quite a bit. It's too bad to have such talent and potential for a great life to end that soon....

Only 24, what a tragedy. My heart goes out to his little one.

Tragedy agreed but these guys are all thugs! What a shame!

Wow late last night the doctors and family had a bit of optimism as he squeezed the hand of a nurse on request. I wouldn't think that you woulc die from a gun shot wound to the groin, but I believe they said that he had lost a lot of blood? Indeed very sad for his family and friends.

Agreed ! The whole story is a tragedy, all his potential and family relying on him, only to have his past follow him to this end. Hopefully the perpetrators will get caught.

Yep, the bullet nicked his femoral artery. Very sad.