• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redsox vs Yankees

RIP 2011 Redsox. You lack champion chemistry, all money- no balls.

Go Bruins!!

You couldn't script that ending...not even Hollywood could write that without it sounding fake... :rolleyes:

Boston's collapse will go down as one of the worst. I guess they may have done a 'crossroads' deal with the Devil for those two Championships.... ???

...and the Rays run to the Wild Card was nothing short of miraculous.... :0

Gotta' love baseball...Selig is waxing his carrot this morning after that ending.... :love:

See you all Friday night at Yankee Stadium for the opening of the Championship run....as usual :thumbs:

You couldn't script that ending...not even Hollywood could write that without it sounding fake... :rolleyes:

Boston's collapse will go down as one of the worst. I guess they may have done a 'crossroads' deal with the Devil for those two Championships.... ???

...and the Rays run to the Wild Card was nothing short of miraculous.... :0

Gotta' love baseball...Selig is waxing his carrot this morning after that ending.... :love:

See you all Friday night at Yankee Stadium for the opening of the Championship run....as usual :thumbs:

Verlander vs CC.....thats going to be one hell of a game Gary...enjoy!

Along with sucking, the yankees RED SOX are disgraceful. They are posers of the highest degree and proof that the integrity of baseball has been comprimised since 1918.

The Yankees RED SOX suck! They have championships- not humanity. No care , no heart, just 3 cold metal rings. The new york yankees BOSTON RED SOX give the term "Beantown" a bad name. The last time I went to new york BOSTON I witnessed more PEOPLE WHINING than I have in the rest of my life! I didn't go to Columbia HARVARD because it was in new york BOSTON and I will never go back!!

I saw a t-shirt that said, "you can take your 27 championships and shove 'em up your ass WEAR THEM PROUDLY AND WE PREPARE FOR NUMBER 28!"

Go Sox! GO YANKEES!

Fixed it all for ya'....

EDIT to ADD: WELCOME TO THE EVIL EMPIRE BABY!

The biggest collapse in baseball HISTORY...wow.......the light burns not so brightly on Buckner with Papelbon now sharing some of the spotlight!!

Rumor is they've fired Fancona. If that's true, they should fire the Boy Wonder, Theo Epstien as well.

Doc.

Francona is not the problem. I'd take him in my dugout any day. Get rid of that whiney sack of shit Lackey...read Crawford the riot act and send Theo to the cubs would be a good start...

That team was good enough to win. I think there where to many new parts not enough home grown guys. Theo should go, Tito should stay for one more year. Although another year like this and he will be gone. A major colapse such as this does fall on the shoulders of management. To easy going, not enough discipline.

Go Sox 2012 spring training right around the corner!

Well the Rays got to play 4 more games and the Yankees well 5 more games than the Sox in the 2011 post season. Looks like we all have to look forward the 2012 season.

Well the Rays got to play 4 more games and the Yankees well 5 more games than the Sox in the 2011 post season. Looks like we all have to look forward the 2012 season.

Not if you're a Tigers fan. Here's to hoping that they restore the roar of '84.

To my Yankee brothers. You guys think CC will opt out?

I'm surprised we got as far as we did with Garcia and Colon.

Rumor is that C.J. Wilson wants to pitch in NY.

To my Yankee brothers. You guys think CC will opt out?

I'm surprised we got as far as we did with Garcia and Colon.

Rumor is that C.J. Wilson wants to pitch in NY.
Yeah, he'll probably opt out...it's all about the money. As resilient as he's been, he'll probably want more years on his contract. Colon will probably leave for more than what the Yanks will pay...Garcia is a big question mark in what his intentions are and what the Yankees think of him.

When all is set and done...they need CC to stay, sign Wilson to replace AJ as the #3 (Nova will be the #2)....AJ as the #4 and maybe Garcia at the 5. Hughes should stay in the bullpen to preserve his arm...he never should have been converted to a starter...too much stress on him physically. The bullpen would be solid with the addition of Hughes, Soriano (if he can pitch a whole season without getting hurt!), Robertson and Mariano...plus some fill-ins...they should be OK next year.

Only time will tell...