• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ree Ree's All-Star Line-Up Pass

Uh-oh, looks like NorCal has the pass. Stop drooling over the Cohiba Millenium and send it on its merry way. :laugh:

Picked up the pass this afternoon and it looks great except for maybe a little mis-numbering on the baggies. Here are some P&T's for your review.

Take:
68. Zino Platinum Stout
71. OpusX ForbiddenX from DVD set
80. AF Anejo #77
61. RyJ Petit Piramide EL (6/05) baggie is numbered 62

Put:
83. AF Anejo #49
84. Opus X, My Forbidden X
85. AF BTL
86. H. Upmann Mag 50 EL (05)
87. RASS

EDIT: to add numbers ... Hey, how did that RASS get in there?

:cool:

You know .... you got me hooked on those Zinos :whistling:

yeah, yeah, yeah ..... no Cohiba, no Davidoff, no Graycliff. But what a great looking lineup, you AZ guys are gonna have one heck of a HERF!

I'll package this puppy up and get it in the mail tomorrow. Congratulations on your first pass Ree and thanks for letting me play. You put on one heck of an awesome pass, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy :thumbs:

Very nice David! And :thumbs: Ree on a great pass.

I was in this one right? A long time ago......

:sign:

Hey Ree ..... The last participant is Robert but the last shipping label is addressed to you. Do you want me to make a new label and ship it to Robert? or just use this label and send it to you.

Chale con Ree, I'm next :p

Oh, thanks for ignorning my PM Da-Vee :rolleyes: I see how you treat a homeboy now :sign: