• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Regarding Mr. Mac

I dont want to throw a turd in the punch bowl, but with all due respect it has only been 9 days since the Money Orders were delivered. Give it a little more time.

I hope you don't throw a turd in the punch bowl. That would make for some really sh*tty punch!!! LOL

I hope this all works out for you, maybe he's had some type of family emergency.

I dont want to throw a turd in the punch bowl, but with all due respect it has only been 9 days since the Money Orders were delivered. Give it a little more time.
Maybe so, but here's my stance on that. Whenever I am the seller in any transaction here, I have my cigars packed and ready to go before I receive payment. That way, as soon as the payment is received, I can get the cigars out the door that day. To me, that is just common courtesy. I don't necessarily expect the same from anyone that I buy from, and I think that allowing a grace period of 2-3 days before my end is shipped to me is appropriate. People have things to do, and sometimes mailing cigars isn't at the top of the list.

However, 9 days is more than pushing the boundaries IMO, especially without communication. I sincerely hope mr. mac takes care of this promptly, and with a decent explanation. I don't know him, but he seemed to be well thought of by most. It takes a long time to build a good reputation around here, but only a second to ruin it.

Well, what makes this frustrating is that Mr. Mac was "Last Seen: Today, 01:46 PM". Has he answered any pm's or emails yet?

Or did he check in and see this thread?

UPDATE....

I recieved a PM from mr.mac today. It stated that he had just spent 10 days in the hospital and he will get my purchase in the mail ASAP.

Good to know that this was resolved, and I hope that he or his wife is doing fine.

UPDATE....

I recieved a PM from mr.mac today. It stated that he had just spent 10 days in the hospital and he will get my purchase in the mail ASAP.

Glad to hear there has been contact and Mike is taking care of his end. I have been unable to get in touch with him lately & was quite worried. :)
Mike, if you read this, call me!

Mr. Mac sent me the same PM as he did Jy0567 stating that he was in the hospital for 10 days. To me this all but closes things. Thanks to everyone for their help in this matter. Best wishes and speed recovery to Mr. Mac.

It is with regret and some trepidation that I make this post.

I would rather be out money than find out down the road that something truly tragic happened and I bashed him.

Thanks
Brandon

Your partially right it was only 9 days. It was the "no communication" that had me concerned. Everyone I PM'd prior to posting said he was a stand-up guy and some expressed concern becuase they were not able to reach him through their normal channels. My intent was never to bash Mr. Mac and I am hopeful that he is recovering from his stay.

I am not sure how long someone is expect to wait with no communication before making inquires. I attempt to contact him through email and PM and people he had Herfed with to figure out where this stood. Believe me, the last thing that I want to do is dump on someone when things are going south for them. If I was wrong in posting, the mea culpa, I just want it to be clear that I tired every other channel I could think of first.

Brandon

Geoff --

What you are doing is what really makes CP stand out, and makes me even more happy that Rod is protecting the CP community. Guys, this community allowed me to learn more and more about cigars -- and provided me an opportunity to understand how trading/passing high value cigars works for equitable exchanges.

Props to everyone here that helps create a true connection among people who may never ever meet in person.

Darryk

If I was wrong in posting, the mea culpa, I just want it to be clear that I tired every other channel I could think of first.

Brandon

Brandon, I don't think you did anything wrong at all. I felt so bad about this whole damn thing...

Smokes went out today.

Thanks for the kind words regarding my recovery. It's gonna be a LONG one...

mac

If you feel the need to give something away, give it to SoulDoggy, his X-box broke and he's been in a foul mood.

Thanks,
Brandon

BOSH!! FLIMSHAW!!! Thanks for the kind thoughts Brandon, I have been in a foul mood lately! :laugh: I'm glad this issue got resolved buddy.

Brandon, I don't think you did anything wrong at all. I felt so bad about this whole damn thing...

Smokes went out today.

mac

Mac, I hope you're recovery is swift and you and yours are back on your feet! :thumbs:

Glad everything worked out.
Stinki shows too much kindness. Make everyone else look bad. ;)
Like I said before.... What a community!!!

Mike, I hope you are are the mend soon and, that your loved ones are doing well.
I am glad that you are working this out with the other 2 guys.

Tim

If I was wrong in posting, the mea culpa, I just want it to be clear that I tired every other channel I could think of first.

Brandon

Smokes went out today.

mac

Glad to hear you're ok Mike. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Glad to hear everything has been worked out. Best wishes to you Mike.

Recieved package from Mr. Mac yesterday. Issue is done with no hard feelings, I am sorry to hear that he fell on some tuff times and hope that he gets better soon.

Again thanks to everyone for your help.

Brandon

Glad to see you got your package Breedy. Still waiting on mine. I suppose it will hit my door Monday or Tuesday. Stay positive Mac.It will get you through some tough times.

It's nice to see that everything worked for the best here without any hard feelings.

Mike I hope that everything is better soon for both you and your family, thoughts and prayers out to you sir for a speedy recovery.