• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Regarding OpusX family

I definitely think you should give them another try. However, just like Brickhouse said different smokes for different folks. If you find you dont like them I have opened the FFOXRC (Fuente Fuente Opus X Rescue Center) for all unwanted and orphaned Opus. ;) :D

Nick

I've heard about the FFOXRC you sick bastid! You bring in the discarded orphans with promises of hopes and dreams then slowly burn them to death...

I definitely think you should give them another try. However, just like Brickhouse said different smokes for different folks. If you find you dont like them I have opened the FFOXRC (Fuente Fuente Opus X Rescue Center) for all unwanted and orphaned Opus. ;) :D

Nick

I've heard about the FFOXRC you sick bastid! You bring in the discarded orphans with promises of hopes and dreams then slowly burn them to death...

Wow... I can't believe how scued your opinion is regarding the FFOXRC. We have always been known to provide the best housing possible for Opus of all sizes. Then when they are ready, their "souls" are released into the atmosphere.

Slowly burn them to death... you my friend are the sick bastid! :laugh: :sign:

Nick

Thanks to all your responses. So, I guess, I will try one more before quit on them or like them. And I will definitely try Anejo.
Thanks again :)

Don Carlos Maximus

Do you mean Diamond Crown? Like everyone says try other sizes, and if you want spice, try an unaged power ranger.

I think your just not ready for the opus X line. Could be your pallet is not ready for such of feast in a great cigar. Of course it could be your cursed and really will not like the opus at all. But really maybe start smoking some other cigars with some strength in it and maybe come back to the opus. Never know what can happen.