• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Regarding the Partagas Series D No. 4 dots.

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
As some as you know I live in Germany.

After reading the couple threads where people were tripping about new cigars not having the old 3 dots on the band...

Series D. No. 4.

I called up the La Casa del Habano in Nürnberg and asked them to send me one from the most recent box they had. Thomas told me the freshest ones he had were tubos and I told him that would be fine. So I ordered a few goodies and today they arrived.

Here are the cigars I received

img0138mc.jpg

And here are the details of the D No. 4 band

img0141k.jpg

img0140ub.jpg

img0144xh.jpg

So there you have it. Partagas changed the band to having one single dot. Proved by a cigar from a source that is indisputable.

/moochon

The cap seems off.

Please send the sampler to me for proper verification!

:thumbs:

/moochoff

I notice the issue of the dots is less important than drooling. :D

I've been curious about that 2010 Monte LE

That RA beli is gonna be goooooooood

I wish HSA was more creative. This is the third country to have the RA Beli as a regional. They claim the blend is tweaked and different for each. :rolleyes:

That RA beli is gonna be goooooooood

I wish HSA was more creative. This is the third country to have the RA Beli as a regional. They claim the blend is tweaked and different for each. :rolleyes:

Didn't they do something similar with the simones?

ETA: I think the big difference imo is the price of the german beli vs the UK, if they keep the blend the same and cut the price in half I would be ok with that lol

To date, the Simones has only been released in Canada. I hear you on the different price points, but there are so many sizes that have been discontinued over time which should be revisited through the regional program.

EDIT: Funny thing is the only RA Beli's I have are the '05 and '07 UK offerings. I never said I was bright. :D

Yea I haven't seen any of the german release yet either lol

I smoked the Beli last night. It was good, but I still like the RASCC better.