• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Regency Cigar Sale

Mark Twain

Call me Ishmael.
Regency Cigar Emporium has some great deals that just made me make my first cigar purchase since 2011. List of Specials.

In addition to their specials, they have 13% $100 or more, and free shipping with coupon code: shipmefree (otherwise it's $8).

Sale and specials end tomorrow 6/29/2013 at midnight. 

Some of the standout deals I noticed:

La Casita Criolla HCR $99.95 

El Triunfador No.3 $99.99

San Cristobal Supremo $119.00 ( you'll be able to take off 13%)

The only downside about ordering anything under $100 is that Regency doesn't sell singles, so it's hard to find items to quality for the 13% off $100. The cheapest "filler" item I could find was a $7.99 Xikar Humidity Jar:(

But when I combined it to the El Triunfador, the price went down to $94.  :0

Maybe I've been out of the game for too long, but I don't think I've seen these cigars sell any cheaper. 

My last order was in '09, two boxes. Everything went fine. I've been on their mailing list ever since then.

They sent me a tracking # for my current order in 30 minutes.

Thank you sir, just did a order myself. Can't wait to get it in next week. I found an additional code for 10 percent off instead of using the free shipping. Nc08

Kxthor911 said:
Is this site trusted? Thanks for posting.
Yes, as a matter of fact, they are my local shop that I visit every day. These guys are straight shooters and great people to deal with with. Give them a review on yelp if you can, I know they would appreciate it.

Yea I got my two boxes that ordered in. Great business. Even double checked to make sure my address was correct.