• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Regina Black Sandblast 303 Good pipe?

SiShong

Yeah, Um, Something, Yeah
I found this pipe at Iwan Ries it's an Estate pipe and well within my budget, but can't seem to find out anything about it. Anyone ever heard of it? Have any comments? It's by Cristiano, and probably gonna be better than the Grabow's I have now, lol, but still don't wanna buy a bad pipe.

Thanks

I've never heard of them. They could be great, they could be not great. With $15 pipes it's kind of a crap shoot at times.

I wouldn't expect much more than Grabow quality at that price. Grabows are solid pipes at the price point.

Thanks for the replies, I ended up getting it, and it looks and feels really nice, and if I'm not mistaken, this is an estate pipe that has never been smoked, or it was cleaned to a level I have never seen before on an estate pipe. I'm gonna start breaking it in today, just have to go with it. Will post some pics soon, just for the hell of it, I know you can't tell much from a picture.

I don't think Iwan Reis puts estates up on their site. Was it in the "Super Specials" section? Those are new pipes that are discontinued, closeouts, or otherwise budget friendly pipes. I've bought a couple of Calabresi pipes from that section of their site.

Was it this one? LINK

Whatever it is, I hope it works out for you. :)

Yeah it was that one, but I was on the phone with the Owner Chuck when I bought it. He confirmed it was estate, but then he could have just been glancing over my question . . . either way it's pretty nice, going to be breaking it in for a bit though. The collection grows, lol.

Tobacco is definately a sickness, 5 humidors full of cigars a nice variety of Pipe tobaccos, and 3 decent briars and a bunch of nicer corncobs. It's definately a passion thing. Hard to do on a budget (hence the corncobs) but worth it all in the end.