• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Remember that Class Action Foreign Transaction Fee deal?

Gonz

Ultra Runner
There was a thread about this years ago, in the Cuban forum, but I've searched and can't find it.

I got two checks today, for $18.04 each. I just about forgot about this whole thing, almost seemed like a scam or fishing attempt by The Man since alot of foreign transaction fees apply in situations where people buy embargoed goods from other countries. Or so I've been told.

Anyone else get one?

There was a thread about this years ago, in the Cuban forum, but I've searched and can't find it.

I got two checks today, for $18.04 each. I just about forgot about this whole thing, almost seemed like a scam or fishing attempt by The Man since alot of foreign transaction fees apply in situations where people buy embargoed goods from other countries. Or so I've been told.

Anyone else get one?

Does cashing them provide proof of purchase? ;)

<yea, I think there are aliens and the gov't is covering it up too!>

edit - oh yea...you've been away a while! LINKY

Yes, I received one for $18.04 for the one account I had. Kinda of surprised to get it. Though I did get another a few years ago on the same kind of mailing for AOL misdeeds. There was also a reference for another potential settlement from another class action.

I got a check from an ebay class action today for 10 cents. I shit you not.

AVB, I think I got you beat. I receieved my check for $.01 yesterday in the mail for the same ebay settlement. What to buy.... ???